Very few attires in Lords of the Fallen can compare to something that makes you look like a badass sorcerer. You can certainly grab the items that comprise this set, though there’s going to be a long road ahead. Our guide discusses how to get the Conflagrant Seer Armor Set in Lords of the Fallen, which offers decent resistance against most status effects.
How to Get the Conflagrant Seer Armor Set in Lords of the Fallen
The Conflagrant Seer Armor Set can be found in the Bramis Castle zone. This can only be accessed near the end of the campaign. For instance, if you choose to cleanse all beacons, you’ll be able to open the main gate that leads to the castle’s outskirts. However, this is just one of three methods to get there, and I don’t want to spoil the others.
Conflagrant Seer Enemy Locations
The Lords of the Fallen Conflagrant Seer Armor Set isn’t obtained from treasure chests or idle loot orbs. Instead, gear pieces dropped by the sorcerer-type enemies in the area. Be forewarned that they’re quite dangerous, and they caused me a few headaches, too. I had to avoid their fireball attacks, which were quite deadly, as well as other hostiles nearby.
In any case, I’ve listed down the spots where I encountered Conflagrant Seer enemy mobs:
- Castle Vestige Waypoint: This opponent is in the yard just before the vestige waypoint, surrounded by several Warhounds.
- Bramis Castle Great Hall: Upon entering the castle, you’ll see this foe at the back of the chamber near the lever that you need to pull to rotate the staircase.
- Cliffside Path: Once you cross the chasm, you’ll arrive at an area guarded by a Conflagrant Seer and a Ruiner. Take note that advancing further leads to the Sundered Monarch boss fight.
Conflagrant Seer Armor Set Stats and Resistances
The Lords of the Fallen Conflagrant Seer Armor Set consists of the following: Helm, Garb, Sleeves, and Skirt. If you wear all the gear pieces, you’ll gain the following stats:
- Defenses: Physical 226, Holy 132, Fire 282, and Wither 256.
- Resistances: Smite 112, Bleed 124, Burn 219, Ignite 215, Frostbite 205, and Poison 229.
To be clear, the Conflagrant Seer outfit won’t win any awards for pure mitigation. Most of the individual pieces are trumped by counterparts from other sets. However, the complete set does give you 200+ resistances against four types of status effects: burn, ignite, frostbite, and poison. Likewise, your character looks very cool when you wear the whole thing. As an aside, Bramis Castle is also where you’ll find the Lord Armor Set, the attire worn by a secret starting class.
In any case, that’s everything you need to know about how to get the Conflagrant Seer Armor Set in Lords of the Fallen. For other tips and tactics, you can visit our LotF guides hub.