In the Resident Evil 4 remake players can complete a series of Pest Control requests that will reward you with three Spinels each. A total of nine Spinels can be earned this way and spent on treasure maps or other goodies. Our guide will provide you with tips on how to complete all Pest Control requests in Resident Evil 4 remake.
All Pest Control Requests in the Resident Evil 4 Remake
Pest Control Request
The first Pest Control request can be initiated during Chapter 2. Here’s what you need to do:
- Escape the Abandoned Factory in Chapter 2.
- Check out the boilers beside the Merchant.
- Pick up the Pest Control request attached to one of the boilers.
Once you’ve picked up the first request, you will have to find and kill three rats infesting the factory. Here’s where you can find them:
- The first rat can be seen in the northwestern hallway of the Abandoned Factory.
- The second and third rats are located in the southwestern rooms of the factory, where you encounter Ganado for the parrying tutorial.
You can easily shoot the rats from the distance using your pistol. Once all three rats are dead, go back to the Merchant and claim your first three Spinels.
More Pest Control Request
The next Pest Control request can be picked up during Chapter 9. You can see it hanging on the wall at the entrance of the Dining Hall in the castle. The task is to yet again kill three rats. Here’s what you need to do:
- The first rat can be seen running around the dining table in the Dining Hall.
- The second one hangs around an Armory Hall, which is to the west of Dining Hall.
- The third and final rat can be found only during Chapter 10, running around the hallway that leads to the Mausoleum.
Once all three rats are eliminated, speak to the Merchant for another three Spinels.
Even More Pest Control Request
The last Pest Control request can be picked up in Chapter 14 from the crate, which can be seen to the east of Waste Disposal near the Merchant. This request will require you to find and shoot four rats. Here are their locations:
- The first rat can be seen right at the entrance to the Waste Disposal.
- The second rat is located across the control bridge, which can be raised by Ashley.
- The third and fourth rats can be seen further across the bridge in the dark hallway.
You can use the Biosensor Scope to see the last two rats in the dark. Once all four rats are eliminated, the Merchant will reward you with the last three Spinels.
That’s everything you need to know on how to complete all Pest Control requests in Resident Evil 4 remake, and stay tuned for more Resident Evil 4 tips and tricks articles.
Featured image via Capcom