Strongman Simulator is a gym simulator in Roblox that allows players to earn strength and energy points to traverse different areas. Players need to pull different items and do squats at the gym in order to level up. This guide will show you how to level up fast in Roblox Strongman Simulator.
In order to pull heavier items you will need to spend the earned energy at the gym, doing squats with barbells. After that your level will increase and you can move even more items. The right strategy here is very important, so don’t waste your time and follow our guide.
How to Level Up Fast in Roblox Strongman Simulator
The first area has a number of lightweight items that you need to pull, so follow these steps:
- Pull 3x Feathers to the finish line
- Do some squats with the smallest barbells
- Pull the Rubber Duck to the finish line
- Do some more squats
- Pull 2x Rubber Ducks
- Pull 3x Rubber Ducks
- Do another round of squats
- Pull 1x Toilet to the finish line
Repeat steps 7 and 8 as many times as you need in order to reach 50 Strength and 3K Energy. Now you can enter the next area.
This next area requires you to gain 100 Strength, so follow these steps:
- Pull 1x Protein Shaker to the finish line
- Do squats until you reach Massive Noob level
- Pull 6x Protein Shaker
- Pull 6x Kettle Bell
- Pull 3x Medicine Ball
- Pull 6x Weight
- Pull 1x Protein Bar
If you managed to do all this, you should have enough strength points to move to the next area.
In order to enter the next area, you need to remove the Fryer from the wall that blocks the entrance to the area. But for now the Fryer is a bit too heavy for you, so follow these steps to get stronger quickly:
- Pull 5x Soda to the finish line
- Pull 5x Sushi
- Do squats until you reach Weak Noodle level
- Pull 4x Fries
- Pull 3x Pie
- Pull 3x Turkey
- Do more squats until you reach Spicy Noodle level
- Pull 1x Fryer
Now you can remove the Fryer from the wall and move on to the next area.
Here you can buy your first pets that will help you move even bigger things. But first you need to do the following:
- Pull 3x Fussball to the finish line
- Pull 3x Air Hockey
- Buy Space Invaders at the shop
- Do squats until you reach Mega Noodle level
- Pull 1x Pool Table
- Do some more squats until your reach Strong Ripped level
- Pull 3x Basketball
- Pull 1x Arcade
When you pull the Arcade away from the wall, it will open the entrance to the next area.
This area will allow you to finally pull multiple types of items simultaneously. You will also make a huge leap in your level, so do the following:
- Pull 1x Carrot to the finish line
- Do squats until you reach Stronk level
- Pull 3x Carrot and 3x Tomato together
- Do more squats until you reach Massive Chonker level
- Pull 3x Carrot, 3x Tomato, and 3x Eggplant together
- Do more squats until you reach Gigantic level
- Pull 3x Carrot, 3x Tomato, 3x Eggplant, 3x Bale of Hay, and 2x Tractor together
- Pull 1x Drawbridge
Once the Drawbridge is pulled down, you can follow the path to the next area.
This is the final and the last area that has the heaviest items to pull. If you follow these steps, then you should be able to reach max level:
- Pull 3x Obelisk to the finish line
- Do squats until you reach Massive Gigantic level
- Pull 3x Knights Table
- Do more squats until you reach Thicc Legend level
- Pull 3x Swordsman
- Do more squats until you reach Mega Tank level
That’s it, the Mega Tank is the max level. You can also use the Rebirth mechanic that will restart your whole game, after which you will gain levels much faster. The more rebirths you have the faster you can level up.
That’s everything you need to know on how to level up fast in Roblox Strongman Simulator. Also, be sure to check out other Roblox related articles on our dedicated hub page.