Persona 5 Strikers Recipes Guide: How to Get Master Chef
In Persona 5 Strikers, you can cook up meals that are used as HP and SP recovery items, all of which prove especially useful during your summer road trip. There are 19 recipes in total, but you only need to create 12 of them for the Master Chef trophy/achievement.
Recipes can be bought or given throughout the game in the many cities you visit. But once you leave a particular city, you miss out on the initial chance for a specific recipe.
However, you can buy any that you miss in Sophia's online store. Be warned, though: Sophia's prices are incredibly high, and it's in your best interest to buy them in the cities. For example, I missed out on the Jingisukan recipe the first time around, but Sophia's shop had it for about 30,000 yen.
Here are all 19 recipes that you can find in the game, and where to get them.
- Leblanc Curry: Starting recipe, obtained automatically during story event.
- Leblanc Coffee Starting recipe, obtained automatically during story event.
- Gyutan Stew: Purchase from Gyutan Restaurant in the Sendai Station area.
- Salmon Bowl: Purchase from Outdoor Cafe in the Mt. Aoba Park area.
- Miso Ramen: Purchase from Sapparo’s No.1 Ramen in the North Suzushino area.
- Seafood Bowl: Purchase from the Seafood Bowl Shop, Roe, Uchin, & Crab, in the North Suzushino area.
- Jingisukan: Speak to Ann.
- Kyoto Curry Recipe: Gained in Kyoto automatic story event.
- Goat Soup: Purchase from Fukuhara Bento in the Ferry Dock area.
- Okinawa Soba: Purchase from Haisai Haoma in the Beach area (this is during the beach scene in the evening).
- Goya Chanpuru: Talk to Futaba at the Ferry Dock after completing the Okinawa Jail storyline.
- Crab Hotpot: Purchase from Crab Empire in the Dotonbori: Ebisu Bridge area.
- Osaka Sushi: Purchase from Nanaya Sushi & Staples in the Dotonbori, Ebisu Bridge area.
- Okonomiyaki: Purchase from Lucky Lucky restaurant.
- Kushikatsu: Talk to Yusuke at Shinsekai: Entrance.
- Obanzai: Complete Obanzai Ingredients request.
- Churrasco: Complete Employee Course Correction request.
- Master Curry: Complete A Thief’s Special Challenge (post-game request).
- Master Coffee: Complete Trapped in the Great Tree (post-game request).
That's it for our Persona 5 Strikers recipe list! Remember, you only need 12 out of the 19 to receive the Master Chef trophy/achievement, but having more recipes is always a good thing!