Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance All Character Abilities
Abilities in Dungeon & Dragons: Dark Alliance are unique to each character, which every character having four basic abilities and one ultimate. Ultimate abilities are more powerful than the basics, and can only be used once your Ultimate Meter has been filled up by landing combos in combat.
There are four playable characters in the game, each with its own set of abilities. These abilities can be attained by spending Feat Points, which are earned through gameplay, and abilities can be either offensive or defensive. This guide will both list and describe the abilities of each character.
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Character Abilities
- Taunt: Taunt increases the anger of enemies and also provides some protection, reducing damage dealt to you. Additionally, it will give you Stalwart, an effect that increases your strength, as well as Thorns, which will damage any nearby enemies.
- Anvil of Clangeddin: A magic anvil drops in front of you and deals both physical and fire damage to opponents. It also gives an Elemental Fire buff to any friends within the area of effect.
- Battlehammer Brew: This one is purely defensive, cleansing and regenerating all nearby allies.
- Whirlwind: Whirlwind applies Slowed and Sapped to all enemies you hit, hindering their movement greatly.
- Ultimate — Clan Battlehammer: A large circular area of effect is summoned, which provides Elemental and Physical Resistance to all allies inside.
- Healing Spirit: A healing field is summoned, and any ally (yourself included) who is within the area of effect will have their health replenished.
- Ensnaring Strike: Ensnaring Strike will generate roots that come up from the ground and ensnare enemies, preventing them from moving and allowing you to land easy attacks.
- Heartseeker Volley: A shower of arrows fall from the sky. Any ally who is hit will receive Precision and Improved Critical, increasing the odds of landing hits and critting. Enemies who are hit will be damaged.
- Resurrection: This ability revives all allies within the radius of effect.
- Ultimate — Arcane Arrows: The damage, radius, and ability of arrows are improved, allowing them to destroy breakable objects and pierce monsters.
- Blink: Drizzt turns invisible for a short while, then once the invisibility runs out, you are given Precision Strikes, which increases the likelihood of a crit for melee attacks. Invisibility ends early if you deal damage to an enemy.
- Cloud of Daggers: Cloud of Daggers is exactly what it sounds like. A cloud of daggers forms around yourself and does damage to nearby enemies. It also inflicts Bleed, which does additional damage over time.
- Faerie Fire: Any goblins within range will immediately flee. All other enemies will have Curse and Fright inflicted on them, meaning they take extra damage from attacks and will be frozen in space.
- Battle Trance: This ability grants Vampiric and Frenzy to Drizzt, giving you a damage boost and making you restore health when you inflict damage.
- Ultimate — Astral Companion: Guenhwyvar, a black panther companion from the Astral Plane, will attack random enemies with 20 meters. He is immune to all damage.
- Hammer Throw: A hammer is thrown in the direction that Wulgar is facing, damaging opponents in his path.
- Primal Instinct: You are given Damage and Armor. The amount you get is dependent on the amount of health you are missing.
- Shockwave: Shockwave will inflict Slow on all enemies within the area of effect, reducing their movement speed. It will also damage all enemies it hits.
- Endurance of the Elk: All allies within a nearby radius, Wulgar included, are granted Powerful Strikes and Frenzy. Critical hits become more powerful and inflict more damage, and general damage is boosted as well.
- Ultimate — Wrath of Tempus: This spinning attack deals an incredible amount of damage to all enemies within the area of effect.
That's it for all the character abilities in Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance. If you found this guide helpful, check out our other D&D: Dark Alliance guides here on GameSkinny.