Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Reunion — How to Get the Genji Set
Genji set is the endgame armor in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Reunion, which consists of four pieces: Genji Helm, Genji Armor, Genji Shield, and Genji Glove. All four pieces can be found separately in different missions of the game.
Our guide will provide you with tips on how to get the Genji set in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Reunion.
How to Get the Genji Set in Crisis Core
How to Get the Genji Helm
- Effect 1: MP and AP costs are nullified.
- Effect 2: Applies the Libra effect to wearer.
You must find out the address of the Network Shop Shade store to get the Genji Helm, which is the only store in the game that sells this piece of armor. Here's how to unlock this shop:
- Start mission "9-5-4: Abnormal Power".
- Open all nine treasure chests within this mission.
- One of the random chests will contain the address to Network Shop Shade store.
Once you've unlocked the location of the shop, you will be able to purchase the Genji Helm for 1,000,000 Gil.
How to Get the Genji Armor
- Effect 1: Sets max HP limit to 99,999.
- Effect 2: Keeps Endure and Regen effects active.
The Genji Armor piece unlocks automatically as a reward for collecting all DMWs in the game.
If you haven't got all the DMWs by the end of your gameplay, then you will have to go back and find the rest of DMWs in order to unlock this piece of armor.
How to Get the Genji Shield
- Effect 1: Keeps Barrier and MBarrier effects active.
- Effect 2: Immunity to all element attacks.
- Effect 3: Nullifies all status effects.
Players can get the Genji Shield by defeating the Magic Pot boss during the mission "7-6-6: The Determined Recruiter".
Note that this boss will use lots of attacks with Stop and Stun status effects, so bring along the following items to prevent these effects from happening:
- Aegis Armlet.
- Chocobo Armlet.
- Ribbon/Super Ribbon.
How to Get the Genji Glove
- Effect 1: Sets max damage dealt to enemy at 99,999.
- Effect 2: Keeps Critical effect active.
This is the easiest piece of Genji set to get in the game, as it can be simply found inside one of the six treasure chests during mission "9-6-4: Biomechanical Threats".
That's everything you need to know on how to get the Genji set in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Reunion, and stay tuned for more related Crisis Core Reunion guides.
Image via Square Enix