Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game — How to Max Out Your Stats Quickly
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game has a lot to offer 2D side-scroller fans, especially those looking for a challenge. That being said, the game doesn't have to hard. Players have discovered a nifty workaround for how to get money fast, leading to some powerful rewards. The quick trick can boost your stats and level your character in a flash.
The guide below tells you how to get money quick in Scott Pilgrim, as well as how to max your stats after doing so.
How to Get Money Fast
In order to boost your stats, you will first need to earn around $650. Here's how to do it fast.
- Go to the shop district in the first stage
- The district can be found roughly halfway through the level
- Go to the Mini-Mart, and purchase Chewing Gum for $0.95
- Next, you will need to input a code to kill your character
- For Nintendo Switch, hold B and press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A.
- The input will be the same PS4 and Xbox One, just replace B with Circle and A with X on PS4.
- Once your character dies, $50 in coins will drop
- The Bubble Gum item will then revive your character without wasting one of your lives
- Collect the coins
- Repeat until you earn at least $650 (roughly 15 minutes)
Earning the cash is just the first part. Spending it is what will boost your stats to the max.
Purchase These Items to Boost Your Stats
In total, there are four stats that can be maxed out. STR (Strength), WP (Will Power), SPD (Speed), and DEF (Defense) are all useful abilities in this side-scrolling adventure. Once you have earned the cash you need, follow these steps:
- Go to the shopping district
- Enter the No Account Video rental store
- Pay Scott Pilgrim's $504.25 late fee.
- This will let you buy power-boosting video rentals for only $4.95 each
- Buy the Seven Shaolin Masters video to boost each of your stats by 10, plus some bonus experience
- Purchasing this item a total of 10 times max out each of your four stats
- Rent Alone and Disturbed 12 times to reach maximum level
To get make the most out of this strategy, try boosting each of the four original playable characters to beat the game and unlock the secret character, Nega Scott.
That's all you need to know about how to max your stats quickly in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World the Game. For more tips and tricks, check more of our guides right here.