Fortnite Week 9 Treasure Map Guide: Finding the Battle Star in Haunted Hills
One of the biggest surprises for all Fortnite players this week was the brand new challenge that appeared at the very last moment. Instead of looking in Moisty Mire, which was the original challenge, this time you will need to follow the treasure map found in Haunted Hills.
When you find the map, you need to be able to identify the location of the Battle Star in order to complete this challenge. If you want to know how to quickly get there, then follow our guide below.
The map itself can be located in the Haunted Hills, but you don't really need to go there to be able to claim this week's Battle Star. Just follow the map above for the exact location of your prize.
If you are not familiar with the location then just land in the northwestern part of the map at the Junk Junction. It's the area right next to the new soccer stadium, which is located right above Pleasant Park.
Enter the junkyard and go to the northern area, where you will see an orange car crushing machine and a pile of crushed cars. Climb up that pile and the Battle Star will be right on top of it.
Walk up to the star and collect it. This will complete Week 9 challenge of Season 4.
That's all for this week's Season 4 treasure map challenge. For other Fortnite guides at GameSkinny, check out the list below:
- Week 9 Challenge Guide: Search Chests in Moisty Mire
- Battle Star Guide: Search Between Movie Titles
- Fornite Taco Shop Locations - Week 9 Challenge
- Where Is Playground Mode?
- Dual Pistols Arrive In Delayed 4.5 Update
- 4.4 Update Guide: Stink Bombs, Rocket Launcher Nerf, and New Limited Time Mode
- How to Log Out of Fortnite on the Switch
- Where to find the Soccer Stadium
- SCAR vs. FAMAS -- Which One Is Better?