How to Unlock Harran Rifle in Dying Light
The latest content drop for Dying Light comes in the form of its first free DLC -- "Reinforcements." It introduces new types of enemies and weapons. One such weapon is the brand new Harran Military Rifle that promises to be the best one in the game so far.
If you want to unlock this powerful weapon, then read this guide for a complete instruction. In the end you will have a weapon that can deal with all the enhanced zombies and human enemies.
How to Get Harran Rifle in Dying Light
Step 1: Redeem Your Steam Code
- Go to Gemly and choose Dying Light -- Harran Military Rifle (DLC).
- Press the “Add to Cart” button.
- The service will ask you to login with your Techland account, but if you don’t have one you will need to register.
- Check your e-mail for an activation code.
- Go back to the Gemly page and “Add to Cart” once again.
- The service will provide you with the Steam key for the Harran Rifle.
- Go to your Steam account and activate the key in your game library.
Step 2: Crafting the Harran Rifle
Now this part is more exciting, as it requires you to actually craft the new weapon. You will need to find a weapon shop in the game and purchase any military rifle. Then, go to your Blueprints menu and look for Harran Military Rifle. It should be indicated with the blue color.
The military rifle that you have just purchased will serve as the basis for your new weapon. Also, you will need 6x Metal Parts and 3x Duct Tape. When you have all the components ready, you can finally craft the Harran Rifle.
This new weapon is similar in stats to the Advanced Military Rifle with 959 points of damage and 100 rate of fire. However, the Harran Rifle has a better accuracy, so it’s a much better weapon overall.
If you’re looking for some other Dying Light guides, then check them out below: