Fallout 76: Season 12 Lite Ally Steven Scarberry Details
As with previous seasons, Season 12 in Fallout 76 introduces us to a new lite ally. Steven Scarberry is available to unlock at space 35 on the scoreboard. Bringing with him some of the Mothman cult and a slew of goodies to sell, he will also become available later in the season to purchase with Gold Bullion.
Steven Scarberry Lore and Recruitment
Brother Steven "Stevie" Scarberry is a member of the "Followers of the Winged One" who worships the red-eyed Mothman. In order to get Stevie to show up at your C.A.M.P you will need to place Scarberry's Shrine.
He mentions that he has met Indrid Cold, the Smiling Man. His history is also filled with the Mothman, as his parents were most likely killed by the cryptid. Baby Stevie was found among Mothman Eggs by cultists who took him in.
His name seems to come from a mix of the two couples that originally ran into the Mothman in 1966, Linda and Roger Scarberry and Steve and Mary Mallette.
While he doesn't mention any relation, he does have all the issues of Tales from the West Virginia Hills, who has Mary Scarberry and her parents as characters in Issue #2 - The Mothman Cometh.
Steven Scarberry Buffs
As with other allies, Steven will give you buff for being well rested and interacting in your C.A.M.P.
- 5% XP for 60 min
- 5% XP for 3 hours from being well rested
Steven Scarberry Vendor Items
Here is what Steven will sell you:
Weapons - Non Legendary
- Cultist Dagger
- Cultist Blade
- Gatling Gun
- Ritual Binding
- Ritual Mask
- Pastors Vestment's
- Wood Armor - Non legendeary
- Leather Armor - Non legendary
- Tales from the West Virginia Hills 1-5
- Plan: Pitchfork
- Plan: Assorted Lights
- Plan: Heavy Leather Arms, Legs
- Plan: Heavy Leather Torso
- Plan: Medium Leather Arms, Legs
- Plan: Medium Leather Torso
- Plan: Shadowed Leather Arm Mod
- Plan: Shadowed Leather Leg Mod
- Plan: Shadowed Leather Torso Mod
- Plan: Pocketed Leather Limb Mod
- Plan: Pocketed Leather Torso Mod
- Plan: Deep Pocketed Leather Limb Mod
- Plan: Deep Pocketed Leather Torso Mod
- Plan: Ultra-Light Leather Limb Mod
- Plan: Ultra-Light Leather Torso Mod
- Plan: Strengthened Leather Limb Mod
- Plan: Cushioned Leather Leg Mod
- Plan: Dense Leather Torso Mod
- Plan: BioCommMesh Leather Torso Mod
- Plan: Lead Lined Leather Torso Mod
- Plan: Cultist Blade
- Plan: Cultist Dagger
- Plan: Gatling Gun
- Bulk Bone Scrap
- Bulk Screws
- Bulk Wood Scrap
- Grafton Monster Tar
- Sheepsquatch Large Horn
- Snallygaster Hide
- Spine Bones
- Wendigo Teeth
That is all we currently know about Brother Steven Scarberry, lite ally for Season 12. In need of more guides? Check out our Fallout 76 vault for help.
Featured Image via Bethesda Softworks