How Many Chapters are in Fire Emblem Engage?
Fire Emblem Engage, like other entries in the long-running series, has many chapters filling its run time. Its story and tactical gameplay, not to mention various bits of side content, can easily consume a lot of your time. With that in mind, you may be wondering how many chapters are actually in FE: Engage. We're here to answer that question by providing a full list, including all of the game's Paralogues.
Not counting side quests in the form of Paralogues, Fire Emblem Engage has a total of 26 chapters, including the Prologue. These chapters are shorter than those in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, since they tend to focus more on battles than story, which leads to less downtime.
That said, the game isn’t lacking in lore. Fire Emblem Engage also includes more than a dozen Paralogues, which give you access to some characters in other entries in the series, as well as more lore to enjoy.
Here’s a list of Fire Emblem Engage’s main chapters, as well as a list of the Paralogues you’ll see in the game.
All Fire Emblem Engage Main Chapters
These are the chapters you’ll need to complete in order to finish the game’s story. Completing certain chapters unlocks various Paralogues.
- Prologue: The Emblems
- Chapter 1: Awake at Last
- Chapter 2: Queen Lumera
- Chapter 3: Hostilities
- Chapter 4: A Land in Bloom
- Chapter 5: Retaking the Castle
- Chapter 6: The Stolen Ring
- Chapter 7: Dark Emblem
- Chapter 8: The Kingdom of Might
- Chapter 9: A Clash of Forces
- Chapter 10: The Fell Dragon Sombron
- Chapter 11: Retreat
- Chapter 12: The Sentinels
- Chapter 13: Heroes of the Oasis
- Chapter 14: The Battle for Solm
- Chapter 15: Dancer in the Ruins
- Chapter 16: Seashore Travels
- Chapter 17: Serenity in Ruin
- Chapter 18: The Cold Voyage
- Chapter 19: The Dead Town
- Chapter 20: The Kingless Castle
- Chapter 21: The Return
- Chapter 22: The Fell & the Divine
- Chapter 23: The Four Hounds
- Chapter 24: Recollections
- Chapter 25: The Final Guardian
- Chapter 26: The Last Engage
All Fire Emblem Engage Paralogues
These side missions let you gain access to some additional characters to recruit and add to your roster. They also help you grind and level up your characters, as well as let you farm materials.
- Paralogue 1: Budding Talent
- Paralogue 2: Mysterious Merchant
- Paralogue 3: The Exalt
- Paralogue 4: The Lady of the Plains
- Paralogue 5: The Radiant Hero
- Paralogue 6: The Instructor
- Paralogue 7: The Crux of Fate
- Paralogue 8: The Azure Twin
- Paralogue 9: The Holy Knight
- Paralogue 10: The Sage Lord
- Paralogue 11: The Dawn Maiden
- Paralogue 12: The Young Lion
- Paralogue 13: The Caring Princess
- Paralogue 14: The Hero-King
- Paralogue 15: The Connector
If you purchased the DLC for FE: Engage, you'll also gain access to an additional Paralogue called the Divine Paralogue, where you can recruit Tiki. On the off chance that you've had issues redeeming the DLC, try these tips. There is also a special Paralogue, called Garden of Memories, that can also be unlocked after finishing Chapter 23 of the Main Story.
Now that you know how many chapters are in Fire Emblem Engage, you can prepare for the journey ahead with our other tips and tricks found in our FE: Engage guides hub.
Featured image via Nintendo.