Battlerite Guide: Best Destiny Build
Destiny is the newest ranged champion in Battlerite. Just like any other ranger in the game, Destiny can be really hard to play with. The ultimate ability, Pinball, is sufficiently powerful but not without its own drawbacks, either.
If you're struggling to understand what kind of Destiny build you want to try out first, then follow the guide below for all the essential tips you will need in this difficult task.
Destiny Abilities Overview in Battlerite
Before deciding what battlerites to use for Destiny's loadout, let's first look at and understand all the basic abilities, ex abilities, and the ultimate ability.
Destiny Basic Abilities
- Power Blaster: Projectile attack that deals 16 damage. Successful hits reduce the cooldown of Charged Bolt by 1s.
- Charged Bolt: A projectile that deals 8-32 damage and inflicts Spell Block. Hold to charge a projectile for up to 1.2s to increase damage and distance.
- Magnetic Orb: Compresses your champion into an orb to dispel movement-impairing effects and increase movement speed by 125%. Deals 16 damage to the first enemy you hit and knocks them back.
- Sky Strike: Counters the next melee or projectile attack. Countering an attack vaults you into the air and fires a plasma blast that deals 22 damage and knocks enemies back.
- Plasma Wall: Deploys a Plasma Wall at target location. The barrier reduces projectile speed and snares enemies that pass through it.
- Mega Sphere: Fires a huge energy sphere towards target location. Hitting the Mega Sphere with Power Blaster or Charged Bolt causes an explosion, dealing the fired projectile's effects to all nearby enemies along with 14 bonus damage and inflicting Fading Snare.
Destiny EX Abilities
- Transform Weapon: Transforms your blaster into a defensive form and gain a Shield. The blaster deals 6 damage to enemies and grants a Shield to allies. Successful hits to any target grant you additional Shield.
- Lockdown: Deploys a Plasma Prison at target location. The prison inflicts Stun to enemies that pass through its wall.
Destiny Ultimate Ability
- Pinball: Compresses your champion into an orb and dashes forward at supersonic speed. Deals 40 damage and inflicts Stun to enemies hit. Bounces off walls up to a total of three times.
As you can see, Destiny can do a lot of basic damage with such abilities as Power Blaster, Charged Bolt, and Megasphere. This means that your loadout can focus on other features, such as Control, Mobility, and Survival.
Best Build and Loadout for Destiny in Battlerite
- An enemy passing through Plasma Wall takes 6 damage and is rooted for 1.2s
Crowd control is no less important than dealing damage in Battlerite. If you play 2v2 or 3v3, then Sizzle can slow down the entire enemy team, taking into account that you position the Plasma Wall in the right way.
- Magnetic Orb deals 6 bonus damage and knockback increases by 20%
In fact, no matter what kind of build you're focusing on with Destiny, you should always take Violent Revolution. You can use it in many different ways, such as disengaging or splitting your enemy team (and not just controlling your Magnetic Orb). Try it for yourself, and you will see how invaluable this battlerite is.
- The duration of Magnetic Orb increases by 0.5s, and its movement increases by 30%
This battlerite works best in connection with Violent Revolution, but even on its own, it can greatly increase the mobility of your champion.
- Sky Strike grants you a shield that absorbs 12 damage and absorbs an additional 8 damage per hit
Another very good battlerite that protects your champion while in the process of dealing damage.
- Mega Sphere cooldown is reduced by 3s, and Fading Snare duration increases by 1s
Mega Sphere can be vital for survival in the 3v3 matches, especially against melee, and since it takes a long time to cast, reducing its cooldown becomes highly important.
Hopefully you find this build to be optimal, and if not, then make sure to leave your own opinion on the best Destiny build and loadout in the comments section below.