PUBG Pioneer Crate Guide: What's Inside, and When You Get Them
PUBG's Pioneer Crates are your primary source for cosmetics in-game, and their allure is one reason (among many) to keep you playing.
So how many Battle Points (BP) do you need to get a crate, and what can you get out of them? If you're relatively new to the game or are simply curious, we've got you covered on that front. In this guide we're going to go over how much BP you need per Pioneer Crate as well as what you can get in them.
You gain BP at the end of a round, and the amount you gain is based off how well you do. Stay alive a long time or rack up kills, and you'll get more BP than you would by dying often or flubbing shots -- so you've got to work hard for maximum BP gains.
How Much BP Do You Need Per Pioneer Crate in PUBG?
- First Pioneer Crate: 700 BP
- Second Pioneer Crate: 1400 BP
- Third Pioneer Crate: 2800 BP
- Fourth Pioneer Crate: 4200 BP
- Fifth Pioneer Crate: 5600 BP
You can continue to gain crates past the fifth one, but every Pioneer Crate from 6 onward costs 7000 BP. That's a lot!
Keep in mind that your crate open number resets each Monday, so you can put the same amount of effort into getting crates each week and get the same amount.
So what's actually in these things? A lot of items you can either wear in-game or sell on the Steam Marketplace, that's what. Below is a list of all of the cosmetic items you can get from Pioneer Crates in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS.
- Padded Jacket (Urban)
- Padded Jacket (Purple)
- Padded Jacket (Camo)
- Padded Jacket (Khaki)
- Padded Jacket (Grey)
- Padded Jacket (Beige)
- Long Sleeved T-shirt (Light Blue)
- Dirty Tank-top (Grey)
- Bloody Tank-top (White)
- Bloody Shirt
- Shirt (Black)
- T-shirt (Red)
- Tank-top (Charcoal)
- Dirty Tank-top (White)
- Shirt (White)
- Long Sleeved T-shirt (Striped)
- Long Sleeved T-shirt (Black)
- Combat Pants (Camo)
- Combat Pants (Blue)
- Combat Pants (Grey Camo)
- Combat Pants (White)
- Grey Boots
- Working Boots
- Boots (Punk)
- Fingerless Gloves (Tan)
- Fingerless Gloves (Leather)
- Vintage Baseball Hat (White)
- Baseball Cap
- Gas Mask
- Gas Mask (Half)
- Glasses (Punk)
It may not seem like a lot, but there's enough to be found in Pioneer Crates to get your character fully decked out and looking somewhat unique. What's here so far isn't much, but it is just enough to get you looking good.
If you need more help with PUBG and want some tips for getting the most out of each game, check out the rest of our guides:
- Tips on How to Win in PUBG
- PUBG Known Bug Fixes and Workaround Guide
- How to Use ReShade with PUBG
- Finding the Best Loot Locations in PUBG
- PUBG Audio and Visual Guide
- PUBG Public Test Server (PTS) Guide
- How to Tweak Gunshots and Other Sounds in PUBG
- How to Keep Your Frame Rate From Dropping in PUBG
- How to Parachute Better and Faster in PUBG