Fortnite Upgrade Bench Locations: How to Use Stations to Upgrade Weapons
Every Fortnite player knows that there are five types of weapon rarities in the game. Previously, each weapon could be looted in one of these rarities, but you couldn't upgrade these weapons. Now Epic Games has introduced special upgrade bench locations. These stations allow players to upgrade their weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2.
The process is rather simple, but it requires a lot of resources. So, if you want to know how to upgrade weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2, then keep on reading our guide below.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Upgrade Bench Locations
Currently, there are six weapon upgrade benches on the brand new Fortnite Chapter 2 map. Here are their locations:
- Craggy Cliffs: In the northern part of the map
- Pleasant Park: On the northeast at the gas station
- Between Steamy Stack and Dirty Docks on the eastern side of the map
- Dirty Docks: Inside a small workshop in the northern part of the area
- Weeping Woods: In the eastern half of the forest at a camping site
- Retail Row: Inside a building in the southeastern part of the area
Walk up to any of these upgrade benches and choose your weapon and rarity you wish to upgrade. The system will require a certain amount of resources, such as wood, brick, and metal. The higher the rarity you choose, the larger the number of resources you will have to pay.
Here is a complete breakdown of resources you need to pay for each consecutive weapon upgrade:
- Common to Uncommon: 50x wood, 50 x brick, 50x metal
- Uncommon to Rare: 150x wood, 150 x brick, 150x metal
- Rare to Epic: 250x wood, 250 x brick, 250x metal
- Epic to Legendary: 350x wood, 350 x brick, 350x metal
That's it on how to upgrade weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2, and for more Fortnite guides, check out the list below: