No Man's Sky: How to Get the Fearsome Visor
No Man's Sky just received a giant content drop with the Fractal Update 4.1. Included in the update are new quests with the Utopia Foundation, a new ship, and the Fearsome Visor, along with quality of life and accessibility adjustments. Here's how to obtain the Fearsome Visor in No Man's Sky.
How to Get the NMS Fearsome Visor
Those that help the Utopia Foundation in the new Utopia Expedition quest line will be awarded the NMS Fearsome Visor appearance customization.
To start the Utopia Experience, you'll need to start a new, single-player game. In Mode Selection, choose "Community Expeditions", which will begin Expedition 9: Utopia.
The Utopian Foundation focuses on settling and rehabilitating Bakkin after it has been left to rot. Their quests have five total phases, with each phase comprised of multiple missions. You'll need to complete Phase 3 to get the Fearsome Visor.
Utopia Foundation Phase 3 Missions
- Outpost Gamma: Arrive at the 3rd Restoration Point.
- Assignment Gamma: Collect your Next Instructions from Utopia.
- Settlement Gamma: Build a Base on the 3rd Planet.
- Advanced Mechanics: Acquire an Exocraft Upgrade.
- Fauna Marine: Discover 3 Aquatic Creatures.
- Pearls of Wisdom: Harvest 3 Living Pearls.
- Local Delicacies: Prepare Cocoa and Pilgrim’s Tonic.
- Flora Magenta: Document 8 Plant-Life on the Third Planet.
By the time you complete Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the questline, you should be familiar with building mechanics in the game. As each phase progresses, however, you may be thrown into more hazardous biomes. Once you complete the eight missions that comprise Phase 3, you'll be rewarded with the NMS Fearsome Visor cosmetic. For more on No Man's Sky, check out our guides hub.
Featured image via Hello Games.