Eiyuden Chronicle Rising: How to Get Ebony Pelt
Ebony Pelt is a very rare resource in Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, but you'll need it as part of the "Fetch Me Some Furs!" quest. This item can be obtained only by killing the Hellhound boss, who resides in Hellhound Lake.
This guide will provide you with tips on how to get Ebony Pelt in Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising. You will also learn how to start the quest, how to find Hellhound, and how to defeat Hellhound in a battle.
How to Get Ebony Pelt in Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising
Speak to Navia
"Fetch Me Some Furs! quest becomes available during Chapter 6: Trouble in the Quarry of the main campaign. You need to find Navia at the Plaza, New Nevaeh. She will ask you to bring her some Ebony Pelt, so she can make some warm clothing out of it.
This conversation will start the "Fetch Me Some Furs!" quest. It is also recommended to check the Bulletin Board at the Plaza before you leave.
Hellhound is one of the bosses of the Great Forest area and can be found at Hellhound Lake.
You will encounter this boss on the bridge across the lake. The battle will start automatically as you step onto the bridge. Here are a few essential tips on how to beat Hellhound:
- Hellhound is a Level 8 boss with 2,000 HP, so be sure to level up before starting this fight.
- Bring some Critical Balm potions in order to increase your critical hit rate. You can craft Critical Balm at the Apothecary, using the following recipe:
- 1x Lumber
- 3x Savorcap
- 25 Baqua
- Use Garoo in this fight, if you can, as his sword deals an increased amount of damage to Hellhound.
Once Hellhound is defeated, he will drop Ebony Pelt, which you need to bring back to Navia at the Plaza in order to complete the "Fetch Me Some Furs!" quest.
- Eiyuden Chronicle Rising: How to Use Traps
- Eiyuden Chronicle Rising: How To Save
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising Review — Do You Wanna Build A Village?
That's all you need to know on how to get Ebony Pelt in Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising. Please, find out more about Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising tips and tricks on our dedicated hub page.