Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach: How to Solve the Sun and Moon Puzzle
Freddy Fazebear is up to their terrifying shenanigans again, and if you've found yourself trapped in the Daycare in Five Night's at Fredy's: Security Breach, it's likely because you don't know how to solve the Sun and Moon puzzle. You'll come across this in the "Let There Be Light" mission; when Gregory accidentally turns off the lights in the Daycare, you will have to quickly switch on the light back up, or the area boss will get you.
Our Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach guide will provide you with all the necessary steps for solving the Sun and Moon puzzle. You will need to find and turn on all five generators in the Daycare to escape the dreadful Sun and Moon boss.
How to Solve the Sun and Moon Puzzle in FNaF: Security Breach
For the Sun and Moon puzzle, all five generators can be found inside the three playpens in the center of the Daycare. You can easily spot these generators by following the cable on the ground. Don't forget to turn on your flashlight, when the lights go down, and follow these steps in order to find all five generators really quickly:
- Enter the right playpen and locate the first generator close to the entrance.
- Go up the playpen and enter the blue tube, which will take you to the second generator if you follow the cable.
- Climb down and enter the middle playpen.
- Turn right and locate the third generator.
- Turn left, go up, turn right, left, left, up, and right.
- Follow the cable to the fourth generator.
- Use the red bridge connecting the middle and the left playpens
- Turn right and go up.
- Follow the cable to the fifth and final generator.
Once all five generators are active, the Sun and Moon boss will leave you alone. Just remember that you need to solve the Sun and Moon puzzle quickly, so he can't chase you down once the lights go off.
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach All Endings Guide
- How to Get True Ending in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach
Now you know how to solve Sun and Moon puzzle in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach. Fore more FNaF Security Breach tips and tricks articles, visit our dedicated hub page.