Fortnite: How to Complete Unencrypted Cipher Quests Guide
Fortnite Cipher Quests will help you earn more XP as Chapter 4: Season 1 wraps up. But to do so, you'll need to know what they are and their requirements. We've collected a full list below.
Cipher Quests grant you XP and other various rewards after completing them. Whereas the Encrypted Cipher Quests are a bit harder to figure out, the Unencrypted Cipher Quests are much simpler to complete, though they are a bit grindy.
Check out our solutions on the Encrypted Cipher Quests here if you're looking for those.
All Fortnite Unencrypted Cipher Quests
There's a long list of quests to complete. However, most are easy to do and come naturally from regular gameplay.
- Visit Bastion Outposts (3)
- Collect ammo from chests (100)
- Upgrade vehicles with Off-Road Tires or Cow Catchers (3)
- Hit opponents with ranged weapons from 75 meters or more (5)
- Get eliminations with a weapon of Uncommon rarity or higher (3)
- Get eliminations with a weapon of Rare rarity or higher (3)
- Get eliminations with a weapon of Epic rarity or higher (3)
- Get eliminations with a weapon of Legendary Rarity or higher (3)
- Damage opponents with the Infantry Rifle or the Six Shooter (300)
- Damage opponents with the Infantry Rifle or the Six Shooter (1000)
- Damage opponents with the Infantry Rifle or the Six Shooter (2000)
- Damage opponents with the Infantry Rifle or the Six Shooter (3500)
- Mark targets with the Falcon Scout (3)
- Drive a vehicle in different named locations (5)
- Deal explosive damage to enemy players (250)
- Collect bars from eliminated players (50)
- Complete bounties (3)
- Purchase items from a character or Vending Machine (5)
- Reroll Augments (3)
- Place recruitment posters (4)
- Spend bars (250)
- Spend bars (750)
- Spend bars (2500)
- Spend bars (5000)
- Gain shields (150)
- Destroy objects while in a vehicle (45)
- Deal damage to players with assault rifles (500)
- Outlast Opponents (50)
- Outlast Opponents (150)
- Outlast Opponents (300)
- Outlast Opponents (500)
Cipher Quest Rewards
Completing these Cipher Quests grants you plenty of XP, but you can earn other rewards as well. Rewards from completing these quests requires you to complete a certain number of quests. The rewards we know that can be earned so far are listed below.
- Circuitry Wrap: Complete 3 encrypted Cipher Quests.
- Distant Roar Spray: Complete a specific encrypted Cipher Quest.
- Keep the Peace Spray: Complete 7 unencrypted Cipher Quests.
- Order Up Loading Screen: Complete 15 unencrypted Cipher Quests.
- Deciphered Emoticon: Complete 24 unencrypted Cipher Quests.
That's how to complete the Fortnite Cipher Quests as the end of Chapter 4: Season 1 approaches. They are available until March 10, 2023, so make sure to jump in and complete them. We have more Fortnite tips here.
Featured Image from Epic Games