Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff Guide: How To Unlock Each Character
In Family Guy: The Quest For Stuff, Quahog is reduced to ruins and debris after the abominable cancellation of Family Guy, the television show.
Once the fate of Quahog is turned over to the player's discretion, you have to re-build the infamous town from the ground up using everyone's favorite characters and establishments.
In order to unlock each character, you must first unlock the district and building containing them. Each person can be unlocked by building the following:
- Peter Griffin - The Griffin House
- Quagmire - Quagmire's House
- Chris Griffin - The Griffin House
- Bonnie Swanson - The Swanson House
- Jerome - The Drunken Clam
- Bruce - The Founding Father
- Mort Goldman - Goldman's Pharmacy
- Lois - The Stop n' Shop
- Joe - James Woods High
- Herbert - The Playground
- Meg - Quahog Oceanland
- Seamus - The Lighthouse
- Dr. Hartman - Quahog Hospital
- Brian - Quahog Public Library
Please note that these characters have not been released yet, and the buildings required to unlock them are not available. Either the developers plan on adding them to later districts or are preparing them as future, premium content.
Since Ollieland contains all available content, you'll be able to tell when these characters will be unlockable when he acquires them. Another, easier alternative would be an update to the app, or a push notification directly from the app.
- Tricia - PF Chinese
- Connie - We Heal You Long Time
- Stewie - Bob's Funland
- Carter - Quahog Cinema
Current Premium Characters
All premium characters can be purchased with their respective clams:
- Buzz Killington - Barrington Country Club (250 clams)
- Consuela - Consuela's House (300 clams)
- Brain Damaged Horse - Quahog Derby Stables (120 clams)
- Jake Turner - Church (50 clams)