Midnight Ghost Hunt: How to Use Telekinesis
There are several ghost abilities in Midnight Ghost Hunt that allow players to use other objects to their advantage, such as Poltergeist or Trickster. But Telekinesis is considered by many to be one of the better options because it's so easy to deal lethal damage.
This guide will provide you with several strategies on how to use Telekinesis in Midnight Ghost Hunt. You will learn about the basic, advanced, and most importantly, lethal strategies of this excellent ghost ability.
How to Use Telekinesis in Midnight Ghost Hunt
Telekinesis is first and foremost a distraction ability, which is used to remotely move distant props in order to distract hunters. But there's so much more you can actually do with the Telekinesis ability:
- You can remotely charge props, making them hit harder.
- When charging up a prop, it will look like a ghost in itself, which is super distracting for hunters.
- It is possible to deal lethal damage to non-Juggernaut hunters.
- Synergizes with Corruptor ability to a great effect.
Once you take all this into account, here are a few strategic tips on how to make the best out of Telekinesis:
- Doors are your best friends! Use them to slam unsuspecting hunters.
- Use knight props to attack generators, once hunters are distracted. Note that these props need to be placed near generators beforehand.
- Use Telekinesis to activate the "Attack" ability on cannons, gargoyles, armors, fridges, and other objects that can shoot or hit, dealing damage.
- Utilize chandeliers inside rooms to monitor all four doors.
Objects used by Telekinesis can do a lot of damage to hunters, and you can kill them outright when they're fully charged up.
Here are a few ways how you can achieve this with Telekinesis:
- Combine Telekinesis with Quickcharge to throw heavy props at hunters, and then perform a jump strike for lethal damage.
- If you have time, try to fully charge objects before throwing them at hunters. Your aiming should be precise, and the object must not hit anything else on its way to the hunter's head.
- Combine Telekinesis with Corruptor to throw explosive props at hunters for lethal damage.
That's everything you need to know on how to use Telekinesis in Midnight Ghost Hunt. Also, be sure to check out the best ghost abilities guide for Midnight Ghost Hunt right here.