The Best Cards in South Park: Phone Destroyer
Getting creamed in South Park: Phone Destroyer? Struggling to come out on top in PvP? Getting countered by every other play? If you're having trouble holding your own, then maybe it's time to take a look at the cards in your deck.
Like any other card game, there are some cards in Phone Destroyer that are far better than others. Whether you aim to collect these cards and utilize them in your decks or find a way to counter them so you have a defense against people who use them, it's important to know what the best cards are.
To that end, we've compiled a list of the absolute best cards found in each theme. Let's jump in!
Best Neutral Cards in South Park: Phone Destroyer
Phone Destroyer's neutral card set doesn't have as many cards as other themes since its cards are meant to act as filler to go with whatever other two themes you pick. As such, there aren't as many good cards to choose from, but a couple of them are downright amazing.
- Rat Swarm (Assassin) [3 Energy] -- This card summons four rats onto the battlefield. They're extremely fast and deal pretty decent damage, making this arguably the best swarm card available. It's available at PvP Rank 1.
- Terrance Mephesto (Ranged) [4 Energy] -- This card summons a flying unit that deals AoE (Area of Effect) ranged damage. Since this unit flies, it more or less negates the class's weakness because melee characters are unable to reach him. He's available at PvP Rank 1.
There are other fairly decent Neutral cards, too, even if they're not as great as the above two. ManBearPig, for example, is a really great tank, but since it's a Legendary, it's so hard to upgrade that it's pretty impractical in high ranks. DogPoo is also a really hard-hitting fighter if you choose to use him.
Best Adventure Cards in South Park: Phone Destroyer
Phone Destroyer's Adventure cards are some of the best of the bunch since a lot of its best cards are really low cost compared to others.
- Calamity Heidi (Fighter) [2 Energy] -- She has nice attack and health stats, making her a decent off tank when the need arises. With her cheap energy cost, she's perfect for tricky situations. She's available at PvP Rank 1.
- Smuggler Ike (Assassin) [2 Energy] -- He has good attack speed and an insanely quick Charged ability that buffs his attack, making him one of the best Assassins. He's available at PvP Rank 1.
- Bandita Sally (Assassin) [2 Energy] -- A balanced Assassin with amazing attack speed. She's available at PvP Rank 1.
- Hookhand Clyde (Fighter) [3 Energy] -- He has decent stats and a rather strong Warcry ability that does ridiculous damage to a random enemy when he's placed on the battlefield. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 10.
- Pirate Ship Timmy (Ranged) [3 Energy] -- He has good stats for a Ranged unit and comes with a Charged cannonball ability that blasts the nearest enemy with an AoE attack. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 10.
Using all of the best Adventure cards fills out a good portion of your deck, but if you wish to use others, there are definitely good ones here. Sheriff Cartman, for example, is a pretty good tank with a lovely Charged AoE ability that shoots all surrounding enemies. Shamen Token is also a good choice for their Charged ability that removes ally debuffs.
Alternatively, the Adventure spells are all really decent, too, if not the most amazing. Fireball is great for clearing a gaggle of enemies, while Arrow Storm performs a bit better in lower ranks. Lightning Bolt is great for clearing out enemies with high health, but won't be that good until it's about Level 4.
(Note: The game has been rebalanced since these screenshots were taken.)
Best Sci-Fi Cards in South Park: Phone Destroyer
Sci-Fi's best cards specialize in poisons and debuffs to slowly whittle away at their opponent's life force and strategically win the battle.
- Astronaut Butters (Assassin) [2 Energy] -- A decent Assassin with a Deathwish ability that grants a speed buff to the closest ally or leader when they perish. He is available at PvP Rank 1.
- Enforcer Jimmy (Fighter) [2 Energy] -- He has a fairly good health stat for a fighter, making him a fairly good off tank. An Aura surrounds him that keeps Charged abilities from charging, making this one of the best cards in the game. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 5.
- Alien Clyde (Fighter) [3 Energy] -- He has great stats for a fighter and has a Warcry ability that shoots a strong poison attack at an enemy when summoned. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 5.
- Marine Craig (Ranged) [4 Energy] -- He has good stats and a great Warcry ability that poisons the enemy leader and surrounding enemies when summoned. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 5.
While the above choices are definitely the best Sci-Fi cards around, there are definitely a couple of other good ones. Program Stan has a Charged ability that freezes the entire board, and the Poison spell is a great way to hassle the enemy team.
Best Mystical Cards in South Park: Phone Destroyer
Mystical's best cards utilize all sorts of healing and support abilities to bolster your team's endurance and outlast the opponent.
- Zen Cartman (Tank) [3 Energy] -- One of the best tanks in the game with an extreme health stat and a Charged ability that draws enemy aggro, although he doesn't have an attack stat whatsoever. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 10.
- Angel Wendy (Ranged) [3 Energy] -- A strong ranged character with a great Charged ability that heals the three allies closest to her. She unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 10.
- Purify (Spell) [1 Energy] -- A powerful spell that not only removes debuffs from allies but also removes buffs from enemies. This card is particularly effective against the Sci-Fi theme. It unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 10.
- Regeneration (Spell) [3 Energy] -- A spell that regenerates health over time to all allies for 15 seconds. Great for keeping units with low health alive. It unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 25.
While the above listed may be Mythical's best cards, there are still some pretty decent alternatives out there. Friar Jimmy is a good Fighter with a heal-over-time Aura that even affects the leader if they're in range. Hermes Kenny has a great Deathwish ability that grants a boost to energy regeneration. Witch Doctor Token is even pretty scary for a Legendary with his crazy Charged health draining ability.
Best Fantasy Cards in South Park: Phone Destroyer
Fantasy's best cards utilize control abilities and hampering debuffs to restrict their enemies and orchestrate the tide of battle.
- Paladin Butters (Assassin) [2 Energy] -- One of the best Assassins with a decent attack speed and a Deathwish ability that makes the closest ally invisible for 3 seconds after this card perishes. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 15.
- Stan the Great (Fighter) [3 Energy] -- A Fighter with good stats and a Charged ability that reduces the attack of all enemies on the field for 5 seconds. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 20.
- Catapult Timmy (Ranged) [3 Energy] -- A strong Ranged attacker with a Charged ability that summons rats and flings them at an enemy. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 20.
- Princess Kenny (Assassin) [2 Energy] -- An amazing Assassin with a great attack speed and a Deathwish ability that renders his killer unable to attack for 10 seconds. He unlocks after reaching PvP Rank 40.
The above picks are easily Mythical's best cards, but others are still really useful. Le Bard Jimmy is great to toss on the field for a Warcry ability that decreases the maximum health of all enemies, even killing those with low maximum health. Shieldmaiden Wendy is another good pick that boasts a Charged ability that grants her invincibility for three seconds, though being a Legendary, she is kind of hard to upgrade.
What do you think of our card picks? Do you have any cards that you think are better? Sound off in the comments below!