Once you have the Master Sword, you are ready to destroy that barrier in front of Hyrule Castle. When I first went there, I was expecting just a boss fight, but it turns out it is another dungeon. It is much shorter than the other ones so far, but I think a guide can still be helpful.
- Master Sword
This guide will cover the Inside Hyrule Castle dungeon including:
Reaching Inside Hyrule Castle: What you need and how to get there.
Inside Hyrule Castle 2nd-4th Floors: Complete guides for these floors.
5th-7th Floors: Complete guides for these floors.
Yuga Again: Beating him and what to do next.
Reaching Inside Hyrule Castle
- First, make sure you have the Master Sword. Refer to my Items guide if you don’t know how to get it.
- Head to Hyrule Castle, in the center of the map.
- Sahasrahla will be there to greet you. Attack the entrance with the Master Sword to destroy the barrier.
- Go north to enter the castle, then up either flight of stairs to the east or west.
- Go through the doorway immediately at the top of the stairs.
- Go south through the doorway at the end.
- Head to the middle, then through the doorway to reach the start of the dungeon.
Inside Hyrule Castle 2nd-4th Floors
- Head north through the doorway, defeat the enemy, then head east to the next room.
- Defeat the enemies, then go up the stairs to the 3rd floor
- Defeat the enemies as you head up the stairs. Wall merge to the east to defeat the last enemy.
- When all enemies are defeated, the door to the south will open. Go through to the next room.
- Head south to door, it will close and statues will come to life. Defeat them and move on to the next room.
- Head west, then up the stairs to the 4th floor.
- [Cut Scene] After the events are over, defeat the enemies, then head up the stairs to the 5th floor.
- Go south up the stairs, then go through the doorway.
- Go down the stairs, then through the doorway.
- Head up the stairs, then through the doorway to the 6th floor.
Fun Fact: If you stand to the west long enough, one of the bow soldiers will defeat the one above you.
- Follow the path to the east to the next room.
- Keep going north, then through the doorway up to the 7th floor.
- Follow the path south, up two flights of stairs, to the Boss floor.
Yuga’s much craftier than before. This time he splits into 3 versions of himself.
- Attack the one with the glowing staff. Repeat until he’s defeated.
- Go north through the doorway and follow the path through another doorway.
- Cut the curtain on the north wall, then wall merge through the crack.
- You will end up in Lorule. Follow the path outside until you reach a northern doorway.
- [Cut Scene] – Go through to watch the events.
Now you’re finally in Lorule. It is a strange and sometimes scary place. Refer to my World Link Location Guide on getting back to Hyrule and other locations to go the Lorule dungeons. As always, my Guide to All Guides should help you with anything else you need.
Any questions? Maybe you have some suggestions?
Well, let me know in the comments!