There are 18 unlockable outfits in Bayonetta 3, eight of which belong to Bayonetta and another 10 to Viola. If you’re here, you’re wondering how to unlock them all. The guide below will tell you how to do that, as well as how to unlock certain variants of each outfit.
Super Mirror 3 Outfit
- Type: Black Leather Suit.
This is Bayonetta’s default outfit, available from the beginning of the game. It does not require any actions or Halos to purchase.
Super Mirror B1 Outfit
- Type: Street Smart Witch.
This modified variant of the Pastel Tokyo outfit can be purchased at Rodin’s Treasures in The Gates of Hell store for 4,000 Halos.
Only the Couleur Bullets variant is available for the main look of this outfit initially. If you want to unlock the original Pastel Tokyo variant, it becomes available at Rodin’s shop once you complete the game.
Super Mirror B2 Outfit
- Type: One-Eyed Witch.
This Umbran Enka outfit is inspired by Gekka from Bayonetta 2.
The Couleur Bullets variant can be purchased right away for 4,000 Halos at Rodin’s Treasures; the original outfit becomes available after you complete the game.
Super Mirror B3 Outfit
- Type: Cloistered Witch.
This is a very unusual Noble Lineage modification of the Egyptian princess outfit that is clearly inspired by Cleopatra.
Just like all Super Mirror B outfits, this one also costs 4,000 Halos at Rodin’s store, and the original variant becomes available after beating the game.
Super Mirror B4 Outfit
- Type: Phantom Thief Witch.
Probably the most conservative of all outfits is the Night Crawler ensemble, which is inspired by the french resistance fighters.
The same rules apply here as before: the Couleur Bullets variant can be purchased at any point in the game for 4,000 Halos, while the original palette is unlocked only after beating Bayonetta 3.
Super Mirror Outfit
- Type: Bayonetta 1 Default.
If you still own the first Bayonetta and have your save files, can transfer them to Bayonetta 3 and give Bayonetta her old look: Ruby Moon.
If you don’t own the first game, then you can still purchase this old-school outfit at Rodin’s Treasures for 4,000 Halos. As before, you must finish the game to unlock it.
Super Mirror 2 Outfit
- Type: Bayonetta 2 Default.
The same rule applies to the outfit from Bayonetta 2: if you own the second game, you can transfer your save files into the new game. This outfit, known as Turquoise Moon, also preserves Bayonetta’s short haircut from the sequel.
If you don’t own the second game but would love to have this outfit, then finish the game first, and then you can purchase it at Rodin’s shop for 4,000 Halos.
Super Mirror 0 Outfit
- Type: Training Frock.
The final Bayonetta 3 outfit is a secret costume, which cannot be purchased directly but must be found in the secret chapter. Here’s what you need to do:
- Purchase “Old Picture Book” from Rodin for 4,100 Halos.
- Finish the main story of the game.
- Find the Blue Key in Chapter 1 after Verse #4.
- Find the Green Key in Chapter 4 at the Lotus Field.
- Find the Red Key in Chapter 13 after the platforms collapse.
- Open the book and enter the secret chapter.
- Find three Inferno Flowers and interact with them.
- Open the treasure chest with the new outfit.
All Viola T-Shirts
There are also 10 t-shirts available for Viola; here’s how to unlock them:
- Stake Cat (White): Unlocked by default.
- Stake Cat (Red): Purchase at Rodin’s shop for 2,490 Halos.
- Shock Cat (White): Purchase at Rodin’s shop for 2,490 Halos.
- Shock Cat (Purple): Purchase at Rodin’s shop for 2,490 Halos.
- Spike Cat (White): Purchase at Rodin’s shop for 2,490 Halos.
- Spike Cat (Orange): Purchase at Rodin’s shop for 2,490 Halos.
- Bleed Cat (White): Purchase at Rodin’s shop for 2,490 Halos.
- Bleed Cat (Green): Purchase at Rodin’s shop for 2,490 Halos.
- Little Angels (White): Complete the game, and purchase at Rodin’s shop for 3,980 Halos.
- Little Angels (Black): Complete the game, and purchase at Rodin’s shop for 3,980 Halos.
- Hiyoko-Chan: Complete the Witch Trials, and purchase at Rodin’s shop for 3,980 Halos.
That’s all you need to know on how to unlock all outfits in Bayonetta 3. For more tips check out our guides on how to complete Bite and Toss, how to complete Tricky Terrain, or how to solve the Train Puzzle.