Dark Blade is one of the most powerful weapons in Roblox Blox Fruits, which can be further upgraded to V2 and V3. You can buy the base Dark Blade in the shop for 1,200 Robux, but our guide will show you how to upgrade it to Dark Blade V2 and Dark Blade V3 respectively.
How to Unlock Dark Blade V2 in Blox Fruits
Dark Blade can be evolved into Dark Blade V2 by the Robotmega NPC, who will ask you to complete “The Son Quest” mission consisting of several steps.
Step 1: Speak to Robotmega
Robotmega can be found in the Middle Town of the First Sea. He lives inside the house with a green roof near the Aura Editor.
Note that Robotmega will speak to you only if you already own the basic version of Dark Blade and you’re at least Level 350. He’ll ask you to find his son Indra, who may be in trouble.
Step 2: Find Indra
You can quickly find Indra on the Frozen Village island, where he lives inside the doghouse. Speak to him, and select the following correct answers to his replicas:
- Say me why.
- Say me why.
- (give nothing)
- (give good)
- U know well.
- Sure thing bro.
If you followed the order of answers correctly, Indra will reveal to you the three love letters that he wrote for Robotmega, but since they’re lost you need to find them.
Step 3: Find the Love Letters
All three love letters can be found on three different islands:
- Frozen Village: Behind an invisible wall left of the ladder, which can be destroyed only with the Z-move of Dark Blade.
- Skylands: Inside a two-storey house with grey patterned roof in the center of an island.
- Marine Fortress: Behind an invisible wall that can be found behind the Vice Admiral’s mansion, which has a maze inside that can be traversed using the following directions:
Step 4: Return to Robotmega
Once you’ve collected all three love letters, you need to return to Robotmega, who will now be able to upgrade to Dark Blade V2, which deals 30% more damage.
How to Unlock Dark Blade V3 in Blox Fruits
You can also upgrade to the Dark Blade V3 variant, but note that it’s a mere cosmetic upgrade known as “Chess Yoru” and it doesn’t have any stat improvements whatsoever.
You can get Dark Blade V3 by following these steps:
- Evolve all races to V3 except Ghoul and Cyborg.
- Obtain Fist of Darkness by defeating Sea Beast in the Third Sea.
- Ask one of your friends to also get the Fist of Darkness,
- Travel together to the Graveyard island.
- Your friend with Fist of Darkness has to start the Blackbeard raid.
- Once the raid begins, approach a pillar with a button, and press it.
- This action will automatically add the “Chess Yoru” skin to your Dark Blade V2, thus effectively turning it into Dark Blade V3.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Dark Blade V2 and V3 in Blox Fruits. For more guides and other Roblox-related guides, check out our dedicated hub page.
Featured image via Roblox.