Zombies mode has plenty of missions to take on through the course of it story. I’ll go over how to complete Bring ‘En On mission in CoD MW3 Zombies Act 1 through the course of this guide.
How to Complete the Bring ‘Em On Mission in MWZ
I quickly learned that the MW3 Zombies story missions give you a deeper understanding of the mode. You’ll unlock various Field Upgrades as you progress in the game, but they’re not easy to master. The Bring ‘Em On mission will show you how to use the Frenzied Guard ability because you’ll need it to complete the mission. Here’s what you need to do.
- Equip the Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade
- Automatically becomes available at level nine. Then, you’ll need to head to your Loadout and select the Field Upgrade before joining a match.
- Kill 50 Zombies with Frenzied Guard active.
- Once activated the Frenzied Guard will make all of the nearby Zombies target you. Then, you’ll receive full armor that repairs itself as you take damage throughout the ability’s duration.
- To gather Zombies easily, I recommend you activate a Tier 2 Exfil, complete an Escort contract, complete an Outlast contract, complete a Spore Control contract, or clear Aether Nests.
- Kill a Special or Elite Enemy with the Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade active.
- The Mangler, the Mimic, the Disciple, and Mega Abominations enemies qualify.
- Special enemies can be found in various POIs, like at a Pack-A-Punch machine. However, you can easily trigger one by doing an Escort contract.
- I recommend you have a squad and Pack-A-Punched weapon to damage Special and Elite enemies.
- Acquire a Cyphered Tablet.
- The Tablet will automatically drop as ground loot once you complete the preceding objectives.
The Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade is among the most challenging because you’ll draw the eyes of all enemies. Thankfully, the Bring ‘Em On mission shows you the ropes so that you can use it with confidence.
Enjoying this article? Don’t forget to check out our MW3 Zombies Big Bounty Locations Guide