If you seek out and find all the Fractured Peaks Altar of Lilith locations in Diablo 4, you’ll gain more bonuses to your base stats to make your character stronger and your ultimate journey easier. You’ll also increase your limit of Murmuring Obols and gain Renown. As you start a new character, whether in the Seasonal or Eternal Realm, you’re able to migrate the fame earned for finding these shrines.
All Fractured Peaks Altar of Lilith Locations in Diablo 4: Table of Content
There are 28 Altars of Lilith to find in Fractured Peaks. Finding your first shrine is pretty easy, but after that, you’ll need to check random places around the map that you might not think to look in, such as at the end of dead-end paths and in thick brush.
- Desolate Highlands: 4
- Dobrev Taiga: 3
- Frigid Expanse: 5
- Gale Valley: 3
- Kor Dragan Stronghold: 1
- Nostrava Stronghold: 1
- The Pallid Glade: 3
- Sarkova Pass: 4
- Seat of the Heavens: 3
There are four Altar of Lilith locations in the Desolate Highlands area of Fractured Peaks. This area includes Kyovashad, as well as that starting area of Nevesk.
- Head out of Kyovashad’s southwestern exit and then west. You’ll find this shrine between the two untraversable sections.
- From Kyovashad, head out the southwestern exit, then south through the first wide section. The Altar is on the right side of the larger land section in this area.
- This is the first Altar you’ll find right outside Nevesk, once you’re sent on your way to find Lorath. It’s out of the eastern exit. You’ll find it on the upper side of the path.
- When you return to Nevesk, go out the western exit to find this Altar in an outcropping of trees.
There are three Altars of Lilith to find in Dobrev Taiga, which is south of Kyovashad. The only waypoint here is Margrave, but all three locations are easy to reach from there or Kyovashad.
- From Margrave, go south, then take the last path in the area on the right. The Altar of Lilith is in an outcropping to the south.
- The second altar is located between Kyovashad and Margrave, so you can portal to either of them — or Yelesna — to get here. From Margrave, head northeast; from Kyovashad, go southeast; from Yelesna, head west.
- Portal to Kyovashad for this one, then take the south/southwest exit out of the city. From there, go west to Radiance Field Cemetery. The altar is at the end of the cemetery’s northern section.
The Frigid Expanse has five Altar of Lilith locations, the most in the Fractured Peaks. It also has zero waypoints, so I recommend using your mount extensively here.
- Starting out at the bottom of the area, the fastest way to get to this Altar of Lilith is to portal to the Bear Tribe Refuge. Head south out of the refuge, down past Malnok into the Frigid Expanse. Continue south, and you’ll see the altar.
- This one is located east of the Immortal Emanation dungeon.
- Take the east exit out of Kyovashad and continue directly east to find this Altar of Lilith.
- Leave Kyovashad to the east, and once you reach the Frigid Expanse, head north. The altar is right along the edge.
- This one is just northeast of the Forsaken Quarry.
Three shrines can be found in Gale Valley.
- From Yelesna, go straight north across Gale Valley. Go across some climbing points to find this one.
- You’ll find this one northwest of the Dead Man’s Dredge dungeon.
- Go southeast from Yelesna until you hit the edge of the map.
Kor Dragan Stronghold
Clear Kor Dragan Stronghold for the Altar of Lilith. It’s located in a small offshoot near the exit of the stronghold.
Another stronghold that gives access to a shrine after it’s complete. Look for the hidden path off the northern path.
The Pallid Glade
Though The Pallid Glade is a large area, there are only three Altar of Lilith locations here.
- From Nevesk, go west, then up the northern route to the Pallid Glade area. The shrine is not far off the path.
- From the Nostrava waypoint, go east, but stop before the Desolate Highlands area.
- Go west from Menestad to find this one.
Centered around Menestad, these four Altars of Lilith are relatively easy to find.
- From the waypoint, head south out of the city.
- Go northwest from Menestad, along the edge of the area, to find this location.
- You’ll find this one straight across from Altar #2. If you come up to the Forbidden City dungeon, you’ve gone too far.
- The last shrine in this location is northwest of the Forsaken Quarry dungeon, directly east of Menestad.
Seat of the Heavens
The final area of Fractured Peaks contains three Altars of Lilith.
- This Altar of Lilith is northeast from the Bear Tribe Refuge, just above the Hoarfrost Demise dungeon.
- Go east from Rimescar Cavern to reach this location.
- For the final Altar of Lilith in Fractured Peaks, go even further west from the Rimescar Cavern. You can also find it by heading south from the Zenith dungeon.
Those are all the Altar of Lilith locations in the Fractured Peaks in Diablo 4. If you’re looking for more locations in D4, how to clear strongholds to claim their waypoints, or what the first season entails, check out our guides vault.