The Diablo 4 Red Dust PvP rewards are quite plentiful once you’re able to unlock the means to earn it. The currency itself is something you’ll amass when you engage in the game’s PvPvE activity, and you’ll want plenty of it to acquire items and cosmetics from vendors. Our guide tell you how to earn and use Red Dust in Diablo 4.
Diablo 4 Red Dust PvP Rewards and Uses Guide
How to Earn Red Dust
The Diablo 4 Red Dust currency is obtained through Seeds of Hatred. The seeds are something you acquire by completing events and killing enemies in PvP zones.
Seeds of Hatred are dropped on death and are automatically lost if you leave the zone. However, if you make use of an Altar of Extraction/Purification Ritual, the total number of seeds you have will be converted into Red Dust. This type of currency will remain in your inventory for later use.
Red Dust Scroll Vendor
Assuming you’ve already amassed enough Diablo 4 Red Dust, it’s time to visit a town located in any of the game’s PvP sub-zones. There, you’ll see several NPCs that have items you can buy using Red Dust. Below, I’ve listed the types of scrolls you can obtain. These will only work in PvP areas:
- Cursed Scroll of Recklessness — +40% movement speed for 15 seconds; deals 2% of your maximum life as bleed damage; costs 800 Red Dust.
- Cursed Scroll of Tranquility — -30% damage taken from players; +30% damage taken from monsters; lasts 20 seconds; costs 800 Red Dust.
- Cursed Scroll of Chaos — Teleport to a random location in the region; costs 1,200 Red Dust.
Diablo 4 Red Dust Cosmetics and Mounts Vendor
Red Dust PvP rewards also include cosmetic options and mounts. These are very costly, so try to save up on them if you really want your character and horse to look unique.
- Dark Knight’s Strongbox — Mount cosmetic; 30,000 Red Dust.
- Cruel Assassin’s Saddlebag — Mount cosmetic; 30,000 Red Dust.
- Brutal Wizard’s Standard — Mount cosmetic; 30,000 Red Dust.
- Dark Knight’s Barding — Mount cosmetic; 40,000 Red Dust.
- Cruel Assassin’s Barding — Mount cosmetic; 40,000 Red Dust.
- Brutal Wizard’s Barding — Mount cosmetic; 40,000 Red Dust.
- Bloody Warlord’s Warning — Armor cosmetic; 75,000 Red Dust.
- Demonic Warlord’s Windchimes — Armor cosmetic; 75,000 Red Dust.
- Bloody Warlord’s Barding — Mount cosmetic; 85,000 Red Dust.
- Demonic Warlord’s Barding — Mount cosmetic; 85,000 Red Dust.
- Reins of the Bloody Steed — Unique horse mount; 100,000 Red Dust.
Red Dust Random Items Vendor
Last but not least, Diablo 4 Red Dust PvP rewards also include random gear pieces. Think of these as similar to the Purveyor of Curiosities, except you’ll be using a different currency. These random items cost 3,000 Red Dust each.
In any case, that’s how to earn and use Diablo 4 Red Dust and the PvP rewards you can expect to spend the currency on. For more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs, our Diablo 4 tips hub has you covered.