Disney Dreamlight Valley has arrived with a brand new story questline to discover with the arrival of the Fairy Godmother in The Remembering update. The Miracles Take Time quest includes three plots with various themes of Forgotten Memories — Friendship, Trust, and Nurturing. The exciting Miracles Take Time questline will provide you with answers about The Forgotten, including who they are!
How to Start the Miracles Take Time Quest in DDV
To begin the Miracles Take Time quest, you’ll need to head to the mysterious pumpkin house of the Forgotten Lands. We’ve all been wondering who it belongs to, and now we finally know it’s the Fairy Godmother! Head inside and talk to Fairy Godmother to get started.
- She’ll ask you for 5 Purified Night Shards. Each Purified Night Shard requires 5 Night Shards and 1 Dream Shard, so you’ll need 25 Night Shards and 5 Dream Shards.
- If you’re running low like I was, you can craft Night Shards from Onyx Ore. Each Onyx crafts 3 Night Shards. Dream Shards can be found by clearing Night Thorns, and digging.
- Give the 5 Purified Night Shards to Fairy Godmother, and she’ll open up the Treehouse gateway between the Dreamlight Valley and The Dreamscape.
- Step into the Gateway treehouse to begin the next leg of the journey with the Forgotten Memories questline.
- Once you enter the Dreamscape, talk to Fairy Godmother. You’ll need to collect all available orbs from around the main pedestal. You’ll notice some are missing though, which leads us to the next step.
- Talk to the Fairy Godmother again, and you’ll be told to enter a Memory Gateway which will initiate the first quest, Forgotten Memories: Friendship. You’ll come to learn the identity of The Forgotten.
How to Complete Forgotten Memories Friendship Quest in DDV
- Once you’re inside the Memory, you’ll spot Mickey and the familiar landscape of the Peaceful Meadow. Talk to Mickey.
- He’ll ask for your help in collecting flowers for Minnie, which you’ll need to collect from across the Memory area. You’ll notice The Forgotten has a dreary and sad personality, and all of the flowers are dead and rotting.
- Collect 5 Ugly Flowers from the Friendship Memory area, then head to the crafting station next to Goofy’s house.
- Craft a Hideous Bouquet at the crafting station, you’ll find it in the Functional Items tab.
- Bring the Hideous Bouquet to Minnie, I found her directly next to the Pillar that’s near the garden archway.
- After giving the Bouquet to Minnie, you’ll need to talk to Goofy. He can be found by the pond.
- Goofy will give you Exquisite Shrimp to make Bouillabase with, and you’ll need to find the remaining ingredients — Carrot, Tomato, and Clams — in the area. Here’s the location of each ingredient:
- Clams: One by each pond.
- Carrot: Behind Goofy’s house, next to the fence.
- Tomato: By the barrels near the entrance.
- After you’ve collected all ingredients, craft the recipe at the Crafting Station near Goofy’s pond. You can select the recipe from your recipe list, or head to the quest ingredient tab for the items.
- Since all of the ingredients were rotting, you’ll have crafted a Nasty Bouillabaisse. Even though it’s unappetizing, give it to Goofy.
- You’ll need to talk to Minnie next, who’ll reassure The Forgotten that they’re loved, but The Forgotten isn’t able to express their feelings, so the Orb of Friendship will fall out of the pillar and the memory will end.
- Now that you’re back in the Dreamscape, collect the Orb of Friendship for the central pillar and talk to Fairy Godmother.
How to Complete Forgotten Memories Trust Quest in DDV
To start the Forgotten Memories Trust quest, you’ll need to have completed the Forgotten Memories Friendship quest. Talk to Fairy Godmother when you’re ready, and the Trust quest will start.
- Fairy Godmother will tell you to step into the next Memory Gateway to learn how The Forgotten lost their ability to trust. Step into the gateway.
- You’ll see Mother Gothel and the recognizable Glade of Trust. Go and speak with Mother Gothel.
- Mother Gothel will work to convince you that the world is a cruel, dangerous place, and that she needs your help to remove the Pillar’s powers. Interact with the Pillar to remove the Orb of Trust.
How to find the Jewel Encrusted Mirror in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Now, you’ll need to find her Jewel-Encrusted Mirror, so that she can gaze into it, of course. The Mirror will be found by fishing in the Glade’s water, but I quickly learned you can’t find it right away. You’ll unlock the Mirror’s fishing spot by fishing two previous ones, heres where to find them.
- Fish the small pond gold fishing spot near the Well, you’ll receive an Old Ball.
- Fish the small pond gold fishing spot across from the portal, you’ll receive an Old Fuse.
- Now, the final gold fishing spot will appear in the largest pond of the Glade, you’ll receive the Jewel-Encrusted Mirror.
- Bring the Jewel-Encrusted Mirror to Mother Gothel to complete the Forgotten Memories Trust quest. You’ll receive the Orb of Trust, and return to the Dreamscape.
How to Complete Forgotten Memories Nurturing Quest in DDV
To start the Forgotten Memories Nurturing quest, you’ll need to have completed the Forgotten Memories Friendship and Trust quests. Talk to Fairy Godmother when you’re ready, and the Nurturing quest will start.
- Fairy Godmother will tell you to step into the next Memory Gateway to uncover The Forgotten’s final memory. Step into the gateway.
- You’ll arrive in the Sunlit Plateau with Scar in view. Go and speak with Scar.
- Scar will tell you that he needs your help to crush 8 flowers to remove the Pillar’s powers, much like Mother Gothel. You’ll find Orange Houseleek flowers throughout the area, interact with them to crush them.
Where to Plant Night Thorn Seeds in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- After you’ve begrudgingly destroyed 8 flowers, return to Scar and you’ll learn the origin of the infamous Night Thorns. He’ll give you 25 Night Thorn Seeds to plant, but you’ll only need to plant 15, here’s where.
- Plant 5 near the Pillar of Nurturing.
- Plant 5 near the giant Dreamlight tree.
- Plant 5 near the Mine entrance waterfall.
- To plant them, dig holes with your Royal Shovel, and then nurture the Night Thorns with your Royal Watering can. Once they’re all watered, you’ll be able to recover the Orb of Nurturing from the Pillar.
- After getting the Orb, return to Scar.
- Scar will taunt The Forgotten, and tell them that whatever comes next, it’s going to be The Forgotten’s fault. The Forgotten will be disheartened, and ready to give up. Merlin will appear to try to talk some sense into The Forgotten, but it won’t be enough, and the memory will end.
You’ll be transported back to the Dreamscape where you’ll collect the final Orb of Nurturing for the central pillar. Talk to Fairy Godmother one final time to finish the Miracles Take Time quest. Afterwards, a cutscene will begin, unveiling the final plot of The Forgotten. I won’t spoil it for you, but let’s just say, Dreamlight Valley will never be the same again.
Well, that’s it for our guide on the Miracles Take Time quest. We can’t wait to see what comes next in the story, so stay tuned with us by checking out our Disney Dreamlight Valley guides hub here.