The 2021 Rimac Nevera is a newcomer to Forza Horizon 5 in the Midnights at Horizon update. Its name pertains to short-burst lightning storms that occur along Croatia’s coasts. Rimac Nevera is an apt name, too, as this vehicle is considered the fastest electric production car in the world. Here’s how to get it.
How to Unlock the 2021 Rimac Nevera in Forza Horizon 5
The Forza Horizon 5 2021 Rimac Nevera can be added to your garage once you earn 20 Festival points during the Summer — Wet Season. This is part of the Midnights at Horizon playlist; the activity runs from March 30, 2023, to April 6, 2023.
We’ve outlined some of the tasks in the activity to help you amass enough points to obtain the 2021 Rimac Nevera in Forza Horizon 5.
Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Holden On
The Forzathon Weekly Challenge only awards a small number of Festival points, though the tasks are relatively straightforward. They’ll let you quickly amass some points toward the Rimac.
- Own and drive the 2014 HSV Gen-F GTS (costs 75,000 credits).
- Win a Road Race.
- Earn six stars at Speed Zones.
- Stay over 170mph/273.6kph for 10 seconds.
- Reward: +5 Festival points and +160 Forzathon points.
Forzathon Daily Challenges
Forzathon Daily Challenges help you get one step closer to the 2021 Rimac Nevera. Some of these are not live yet, so you’ll have to check each daily reset. Each one will provide you with +1 Festival points and +20 Forzathon points.
- Runway Lights: Visit the Aerodromo en La Selva.
- Light Trails: Complete any Dirt Trail event.
- Starion in the Sky: Earn 6 stars at Danger Signs in a 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R.
- Don’t Feed After Midnight: Earn an Ultimate Wreckage Skill using a 1973 AMC Gremlin X.
- Twilight Zone: Earn 5 stars at Drift Zones in a Volvo.
- Bedtime Story: Reach 100mph/161kph in any Horizon story chapter.
Season Events give you Festival points and other goodies, though specific cars might be required.
- The Trial: Stock Showdown — BMW M5 ’18 (required); McLaren 570S (reward); +10 Festival points.
- Eventlab: John Cee — Hypercars (required); Maserati GT-S (reward); +3 Festival points.
- Eventlab: GT Deny — Retro Supercars (required); Super Wheelspin (reward); +3 Festival points.
- Seasonal Championship: Love at First Night — Super Hot Hatch (required); Mini JCW ’12 (reward); +5 Festival points.
- Seasonal Championship: Cloudy After Midnight — Rally Monsters (required); Audi RS3 (reward); +5 Festival points.
- Danger Sign: Runway — Super Wheelspin (reward); +2 Festival points.
- Speed Trap: Pequeno Puente — Super Wheelspin (reward); +2 Festival points.
- Speed Zone: Airfield Speed Zone — Super Wheelspin (reward); +2 Festival points.
Challenges are additional side activities that you can do, and they’ll give you some extra points toward your tally for the Forza Horizon 5 2021 Rimac Nevera.
- Treasure Hunt: Shelby Coming Down the Mountain — Requires you to have a ridiculously expensive Shelby car. Take it to the Cara Este Drift Zone in La Gran Caldera and earn at least 1 star in that activity. Rewards +3 Festival points and +160 Forzathon points.
- Photo Challenge: Neon Nights — Drive a Modern Muscle car and locate the Neon Tank in Mulege and take a promo shot. Rewards +2 Festival points and the Haunted House car horn.
- Horizon Open: The Street is On — Complete a Street Racing Horizon Open event. Rewards +2 Festival points and the Horizon Race Gloves.
These Monthly Events will last throughout the entirety of the Midnights at Horizon playlist. As such, we recommend saving these for later or if you’re having a hard time with the other tasks.
- Monthly Rivals: Bola Ocho Circuit — Post a clean lap; rewards +4 Festival points.
- Monthly Rivals: Bahia de Plano Circuit — Post a clean lap; rewards +4 Festival points.
And that’s how to get the 2021 Rimac Nevera in Forza Horizon 5, as well as how to get the points you’ll need to add it to your garage. For more, head over to our Forza Horizon 5 guides page.
Featured image via Xbox Game Studio.