There are 10 new cars in the Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure expansion. As you progress, you get a chance to drive each one all over the Sierra Nueva badlands and desert. Here’s our guide to help you get all new cars in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure.
How to Get News Cars in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure
The new cars in the Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure DLC aren’t obtained right from the get-go. Instead, you’ll need to start the Badlands Expedition to reach the Sierra Nueva region. Even then, you’ll notice that these vehicles can’t be purchased from the Autoshow menu either.
As such, we’ve listed down the new cars in the Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure DLC. We’ve noted the unlock methods for vehicles, many of which are tied to a particular rally team. We’ll continue updating this guide, so stay tuned.
2001 Ford #4 Ford Focus RS
This vehicle is akin to the one driven by Colin McRae, earning him nine victories and 16 podium finishes in the World Rally Championships.
- Unlock method: Complete the Badlands Expedition, which acts as your introduction to the DLC. Once you’re done, this car will be automatically unlocked.
1973 Hoonigan Volkswagen Baja Beetle Class 5/1600 ‘Scumbug’
The Scumbug is an overhauled 1973 Volkswagen Beetle. The Hoonigan team has a YouTube video showcasing their attempts to turn a car they bought for $2,500 to something that’s eye-catching.
- Unlock method: Complete the first three Rally events in Devil’s Pass, Cascada Fuerte, and Reserva del Carrizo. When you’re done, you should be able to choose a team.
Pick the Horizon Raptors team, which focuses primarily on dirt and off-road racing. Then, check the Tier 1 challenges and complete the Cascada Fuerte race to unlock this.
2019 Casey Currie Motorsports #4402 Ultra 4 ‘Trophy Jeep’
This vehicle was driven by Cody Currie in the Baja 1000, leading to a finish after a grueling 19 hours and 43 minutes.
- Unlock method: Continue completing tasks and challenges given to you by the Horizon Raptors. Once you reach Tier 5, win the Forest Trail race to receive this.
2022 Alumicraft #6165 Trick Truck
This specialized Trophy Truck should serve you well in the harsh environments of Sierra Nueva.
- Unlock method: Reach Tier 9 of the Horizon Raptors challenges. Then, win eight Horizon Raptors rally events to receive this. Take note that you have to do rally events here, not races.
2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Factory Racing Limited Edition
This luminary among Polaris’ creations has won the Baja 1000, Baja 500, and UTV World Championships.
- Unlock method: Reach Tier 9 of the Horizon Raptors challenges. Then, win the Raptor Race to earn this. The Raptor Race is unlocked once you reach the max tier of challenges and win eight races in total. Once you meet the requirements, you’ll need to defeat the team leader, Alex, to finish this part.
2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck
This Pro Truck tends to be slightly smaller and lighter compared to Trophy Trucks, used in shorter tracks with a lot of bumps and jumps.
- Unlock method: Reach Tier 5 of the Apex Predators challenges and win The Narrows event.
2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck
This has the body of a Ford Raptor, customized by Jimco as per the request of Los Angeles Dodgers owner Bobby Patton to commemorate his team.
- Unlock method: Reach Tier 9 of the Apex Predators challenges. Then, win the Apex Run to earn this. This activity is unlocked once you reach the max tier of challenges and win eight races in total. Once you meet the requirements, you’ll need to defeat the team leader, Alejandra, to finish this part.
2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1
A beast of a vehicle made by Jimco that’s designed for rugged, off-road racing.
- Unlock method: Reach Tier 5 with the Grit Reapers and win the Crateres Secos event.
2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy
A buggy that’s primed for extreme off-road racing, powered by a Chevy LS3 that churns 500 horsepower to its rear wheels.
- Unlock method: Reach Tier 9 with the Grit Reapers to unlock the Desafio Champion Race. Win it to obtain this vehicle.
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
As the name implies, this is an electric truck, one that can adapt to the most rugged terrain. It’s also the first new car in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure DLC that you get to drive, at least temporarily.
- Unlock method: Reach Tier 9 with the Grit Reapers and win all Champion Races. This will unlock the Horizon Badlands Goliath, a longer race that takes you all over the Sierra Nueva region. Achieve victory to earn this vehicle.
We’ve got more Forza Horizon 5 guides here on GameSkinny, so make sure to check them out while playing.
Featured screenshot by GameSkinny.