The Apex Predators are one of the teams that you can join in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure. While you’ll still be driving around the countryside of Sierra Nueva, you’ll do so on asphalt roads, which is quite different from the classic rally experience. Here’s how to complete their challenges, as well as Alejandra’s Reputation challenges.
How to Complete the Apex Predators Challenges in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure
Similar to other teams — like the Horizon Raptors — the Forza Horizon 5 Apex Predators Challenges follow a tier-based progression system. Each activity you complete adds Reputation points, further increasing your tier to unlock additional challenges.
The end goal is to reach Tier 8 and win eight races, which will allow you to compete against the team leader, Alejandra, in the Apex Run race.
General Racing Tips for Predators Challenges
Here’s the gist when it comes to the Apex Predators Challenges:
- Main activities: Rally or Race on asphalt tracks
- Rallies are solo time trials where you have to achieve a decent time for each split gate/checkpoint.
- Races are the traditional competition against other drivers.
- Each track has a Pro challenge that requires you to win the event, rewarding you with some goodies on top of reputation points. This will also complete the Rookie challenges, which are just for completion/participation.
- Side activities:
- Apex Predators Boards: These are blue boards that are marked on the map. As your tier level increases, you’ll see more board icons, too.
- Speed Traps: Reach a high speed when you pass through cameras on the road.
- Speed Zones: Maintain a high speed from the start of a section to the end.
- Point A to Point B: Go from one location to another within the time limit.
Apex Predators Challenges List
There are 9 Challenge Tiers to get through for Apex Predators, with a Champion Race against Alejandra at the end. We’ve listed all of the challenges and their rewards below.
Tier 1 Challenges
- Devil’s Pass Pro — Wheelspin.
- Devil’s Pass Rookie — Automatically completed if you win the event.
Tier 2 Challenges
- El Bosque Pro — Apex Predators Helm.
- Team Bonus Boon — Smash your first Apex Predator board; receive the Chopper car horn.
- El Bosque Rookie — Automatically completed if you win the event.
- Cascada Fuerte Speed Trap — Earn 1 star.
- Digging Deep — Drive from the Horizon Badlands Outpost to the Orogranded Quarry in 40 seconds.
- Deep Rinse — Take a photo of the #4 Ford Focus RS at the Cascada Fuerte Waterfall.
- The waterfall is in the northern section of the map. You can see it in the image below.
Tier 3 Challenges
- Quarry Trail Pro — Apex Predators Race Suit.
- Tres Colinas Speed Zone — Earn 1 star; rewards a Wheelspin.
- Quarry Trail Rookie — Automatically completed if you win the event.
- All I Need is S2 — Win Quarry Trail in any S2-class car.
- Canyon Rush Novice — Earn 1 star.
- Foot Down — Get three Speed Skills in any Apex Predator event.
Tier 4 Challenges
- Arzate Sprint Pro — Apex Predators Cargo Pants.
- Northeast Recce — Drive from Valle de Pozas to La Presa Dam in under 50 seconds; also rewards you with the Carbon Fiber Helmet.
- Arzate Spint Rookie — Automatically completed if you win the event.
- Arzate Sprint Master — Drive any A-class vehicle and complete Arzate Sprint in under 3:20.
- La Cantera Novice — Earn 1 star.
- I Am Speed — Achieve two Speed Skills with the #4 Ford Focus RS in under 45 seconds.
Tier 5 Challenges
- The Narrows Pro — 2021 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck.
- A New Kind of Marketing — Smash 20 Apex Predator boards; also nets you the Apex Predators Crew Shirt.
- The Narrows Rookie — Automatically completed if you win the event.
- Let It Be – Complete The Narrows in under 3:20 while driving a B-class vehicle.
- Reservoir View Speed Zone — Earn 1 star.
- Star Chart — Earn 6 stars across all Speed Traps.
Tier 6 Challenges
- La Cantera Pro — Apex Predators Mechanic Suit.
- Flash Drive — Earn 1 star at Cascada Fuerte and Canyon Rush within one minute; rewards the Drum Kit horn.
- La Cantera Rookie — Automatically completed if you win the event.
- S1 Predator — Win two Apex Predators events in any S1-class Rally Monster.
- Flat Out 2.0 — Maintain a speed of 100mph/161kph in any Apex Predators race for 10 seconds.
- Devil’s Pass Speed Zone — Earn 2 stars.
Tier 7 Challenges
- Canyon Trail Pro — Tweed Desert Scarf.
- Zone Away — Amass a total of 1,000mph/1,609.3kph across all Speed Zones; rewards a Wheelspin.
- Canyon Trail Rookie — Automatically completed if you win the event.
- Crateres Secos Speed Zone — Earn 2 stars.
- Duna Escarpada Expert — Earn 2 stars.
- All Zone Up — Earn 10 stars across all Speed Zones.
Tier 8 Challenges
- Senda de Montana Pro — Apex Predators Modern Helmet.
- Apex Predator in the Making — Win three Apex Predator events on Highly Skilled difficulty or tougher; rewards a Super Wheelspin.
- Senda de Montana Rookie — Automatically completed if you win the event.
- Tierras Verdes Speed Zone — Earn 2 stars.
- Speeding Double — Earn 1 star from the Devil’s Pass and Crateres Secos Speed Zones within 3:30.
- Fast But Not Least — Amass a total of 1,500mph/2414kph across all Speed Traps.
Tier 9 Challenges
- The Apex Run Pro — This is the Champion Race (more on this below); rewards you with the 2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck.
- Apex Predators Legend — Complete all other Apex Predators challenges; rewards a Super Wheelspin.
- You Literally Destroyed — Smash all 30 Apex Predators boards.
- Apex Predators Race Champion — Win all Race events.
- Apex Predators Rally Champion — Win all Rally events.
- One Fast Blur — Earn 3 stars on all Speed Zones and Speed Traps.
Champion Race: Apex Run — Alejandra’s Challenge
Once you reach Reputation Tier 8 and have won eight races, you may then attempt the last Forza Horizon 5 Apex Predators objective, where you complete Alejandra’s Reputation Challenge.
Alejandra’s Reputation Challenge is a one-on-one race. You’ll be driving the RJ Anderson Polaris RZR Pro 4 Truck against her Jimco Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck. Funnily enough, she’ll be at a disadvantage since the truck is slower. Still, if you’re having a tough time, you can lower the difficulty further.
After cruising past fields and hills, you’ll have completed this Forza Horizon 5 Apex Predators Challenge and Alejandra’s Reputation Challenge. She’ll then hand over the keys to the 2019 Jimco #240 Fastball Racing Spec Trophy Truck. In any case, there’s plenty more to do in the Rally Adventure DLC, so head over to our garage full of guides for additional info.