The Grit Reapers are one of the teams that you can join in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure. This group presents a rather peculiar change of pace: mixed-surface tracks and nighttime racing. Here’s how to complete their challenges, as well as Rami’s Reputation challenges.
How to Complete the Grit Reapers Challenges in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure
Similar to other teams — like the Horizon Raptors and Apex Predators — the Forza Horizon 5 Grit Reapers Challenges follow a tier-based progression system. Each activity you complete adds Reputation points, further increasing your tier to unlock additional challenges.
The end goal is to reach Tier 8 and win eight races, which will allow you to compete against the team leader, Rami, in the Desafio Champion Race.
General Racing Tips for Grit Reapers Challenges
Here’s the gist when it comes to the Grit Reapers Challenges in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure:
- Main activities: Rally or Race on mixed-surface track at any weather and during nighttime:
- Rallies are solo time trials where you have to achieve a decent time for each split gate/checkpoint.
- Races are the traditional competition against other drivers.
- Each track has a Pro challenge that requires you to win the event, rewarding you with some goodies on top of reputation points. This will also complete the Rookie challenges, which are just for completion/participation.
- Due to the mixed-surface tracks, you’ll want a Rally-type suspension, Off-road tire compounds, and an AWD drivetrain.
- The weather will also play a pivotal role here, as rain-swept roads will cause cars to skid off the track unless they’re tuned for rugged terrain.
- Side activities:
- Grit Reapers Crates: These are small boxes with purple borders.
- Drift Zones: Attain a score threshold when drifting through certain areas. Hoonigan and Formula Drift vehicles would serve you well here.
- Point A to Point B: Go from one location to another within the time limit.
Grit Reapers Challenges List
There are 9 Challenge Tiers to get through for Grit Reapers, with a Champion Race against Rami at the end. We’ve listed all of the challenges and their rewards below.
Tier 1 Challenges
- Reserva del Carrizo Pro: #2 Audi Sport Quattro S1. This is not one of the new cars added in Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure as it was a reward for a previous festival season.
- Reserva del Carrizo Rookie: Will automatically get completed if you win the event.
Tier 2 Challenges
- Orogrande Pro: Grit Reapers Crew Top.
- Lights Out: Smash a Grit Reapers Crate; rewards you with the Grit Reapers Helmet.
- Orogrande Rookie: Will automatically get completed if you win the event.
- Rally Photography: Take a promo shot of the #2 Audi Sport Quattro S1 (no specific location necessary).
- Bye Bye Cacti: Smash 20 cacti.
- Tres Colinas Drift Zone: Earn one star.
Tier 3 Challenges
- Tierra Verdes Pro: Grit Reapers Race Suit.
- Devil’s Pass Drift Zone: Earn one star; get a Wheelspin.
- Tierras Verdes Rookie: Will automatically get completed if you win the event.
- Don’t Stop: Maintain a speed of 100mph/161kph in any Grit Reapers Race for 10 seconds.
- Driving With Style: Earn 10 Drift Skills or E-Drift Skills during a Grit Reapers event.
- I Said Night: Smash 20 Grit Reapers Crates.
Tier 4 Challenges
- Joya Marron Pro: Grit Reapers Modern Helmet.
- Southeast Recce: Drive from the Horizon Badlands Festival Outpost to La Presa Dam in any Modern Rally car in under 2:00; rewards you with the Mic car horn.
- Joya Marron Rookie: Will automatically get completed if you win the event.
- Rally Reaper: Win two Grit Reapers events in any Rally Monster.
- Recce Complete: Discover all roads in the Sierra Nueva region.
- Canyon Sweep Drift Zone: Earn one star.
Tier 5 Challenges
- Crateres Secos Pro: 2020 Jimco #179 Hammerhead Class 1.
- Did Somebody Order a Warthog?: Get three Air Skills during an event while driving the M12S Warthog CST; rewards you with a Wheelspin.
- This is the iconic Warthog from the Halo games. You can buy it from the car shop for 850,000 credits.
- Crateres Secos Rookie: Will automatically get completed if you win the event.
- Crateres Secos Challenge: Achieve a time of 3:00 in any Unlimited Offroad Vehicle.
- Since the Warthog is classified as an Unlimited Offroad Vehicle, you can complete this task along with several others in one go.
- Car Wash: Drive from the Bike Track to the Cascada Fuerte Waterfall in 3:00.
- Retro, Meet Retro: Take a promo shot of any Retro Rally car in front of the Cave Paintings.
- The Cave Paintings are in the western portion of the map near the Devil’s Pass Drift Zone. You can see it in the image below.
Tier 6 Challenges
- Valle de Pozas Pro: Lightning Desert Scarf.
- Modern Solutions: Win two Grit Reapers events in any Modern Rally car; rewards the Rhythm Guitar car horn.
- Valle de Pozas Rookie: Will automatically get completed if you win the event.
- Night Watch: Smash 30 Grit Reapers crates.
- Tierras Verdes Drift Zone: Earn two stars.
- Drift Dual: Earn one star from the Tierras Verdes and Canyon Swift Drift Zones within 3:00.
Tier 7 Challenges
- Palm Forest Pro: Reapers Cargo Trousers.
- Drift Off: Earn 10 stars from Drift Zones; get a Wheelspin.
- Palm Forest Rookie: Will automatically get completed if you win the event.
- Speedy: Maintain a speed of 100mph/161kph in any Grit Reapers Race for 10 seconds.
- Joya Marron Drift Zone: Earn two stars.
- Drift Champ: Amass a total of 800,000 points from Drift Zones.
Tier 8 Challenges
- Switchback Run Pro: Grit Reapers Mechanic Suit.
- A Highly Skilled Grit Reaper: Win three Grit Reapers events on Highly Skilled difficulty or tougher; get a Super Wheelspin.
- Switchback Run Rookie: Will automatically get completed if you win the event.
- Speedeasy: Achieve 10 Speed Skills in Grit Reapers events.
- Absolutely Smashing: Smash 100 Grit Reapers Crates.
- Hold On: Obtain two Awesome Air skills within 3:00 in a single Grit Reapers event.
Tier 9 Challenges
- Grit Reapers Champion: Win the Desafio Champion Race (more on this below); rewards you with the 2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy.
- Horizon Badlands Champion: Win the Horizon Badlands Goliath (more on this below); rewards you with the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum.
- Grit Reapers Rally Champion: Win all Grit Reapers Rally events.
- Grit Reapers Race Champion: Win all Grit Reapers Race events.
- Horizon Badlands Drifting Champion: Earn three stars on all Sierra Nueva Drift Zones.
- Grit Reapers Legend: Complete all Grit Reapers challenges.
Desafio Champion’s Race and Horizon Badlands Goliath — Rami’s Challenge
Once you reach Reputation Tier 8 and have won eight races, you may then attempt the last Forza Horizon 5 Grit Reapers objective, where you complete Rami’s Reputation Challenge.
The Desafio is a one-on-one race where you take on Rami, who’s driving a 2021 Alumicraft #122 Class 1 Buggy. Achieve victory, and the vehicle is yours.
Assuming you’ve already beaten the other team leaders in their respective Champion Race, you’ll unlock the Horizon Badlands Goliath. This is technically the final race in the Forza Horizon 5 Rally Adventure DLC. You can use any vehicle here, but be prepared for a mixed-surface track, one that takes you all over the Sierra Nueva region.
From sand dunes in the desert to lush fields, you can expect a race that should take around seven minutes to complete. In any case, there’s plenty more to do in the Rally Adventure DLC, so head over to our garage full of guides for additional info.
Featured screenshot by GameSkinny