There are 35 different types of Aragami in God Eater: Resurrection that you have to fight in order to accomplish all the missions. Some of them are quite easy to beat, while others can really take a toll on your patience.
However, all it takes is to learn a few simple rules before you will be able to defeat these insufferable creatures. This guide will give you some useful tips on how to beat the top 10 hardest Aragami in God Eater: Resurrection.
Out of all flying Aragami in God Eater: Resurrection Zygote is probably the hardest one. What makes it so hard is the complete lack of weak points, and when it joins another Aragami during battle, it becomes almost unbeatable.
Here are a few tips you can use to get rid of this annoying Aragami:
- Zygote is weak to Blaze/Freeze/Spark types of elemental damage.
- Melee weapons are usually very effective against this Aragami, so use the aerial combos and you will be able to decrease its health pool really quickly.
- It is immune to Divine damage, so don’t bring bullets with Divine attribute.
- Avoid its poisonous gasses and use the opportunity to inflict most damage after Zygote falls to the ground.
The freezing goddess of Aragami – Prithvi Mata uses blocks of ice and cold air to attack your party. But it is not as difficult to beat as it may seem in the beginning.
- Its weakest points are head and tails, so when you see it getting enraged, attacking these two areas of the body would be the most effective way to kill it.
- If you’re using guns, then bring in Sniper Rifle with Pierce/Assault bullets and shoot the legs — this will quickly stagger the Aragami.
- Don’t allow it to run away when it’s low on health, otherwise it’ll restore HP and you will have to repeat the fight over and over again.
Here is another flying Aragami. It has some of the most devastating fire attacks in the game. When Sekhmet gets enraged its wings produce a wall of fire that is extremely difficult to evade. Here’s how you deal with it:
- Since its main attribute is Blaze you need to use the Freeze damage on both your melee weapons and guns.
- Sekhmet’s weakest points are head and wings. You should also equip a decent shield that would protect you from his fire attacks.
- It’s really difficult to kill it in the close combat, so rely on Sniper Rifle with bullets with Freeze damage.
This huge Aragami has too many strengths and too few weaknesses. Your tactics against Amaterasu will differ greatly from the rest of the bunch in this guide.
- Since Amaterasu is resistant to almost every kind of damage in the game you have only one way to deal any sort of significant damage to it — by hitting its tentacles with any melee weapon that has Spark damage.
- This Aragami is very aggressive, so you need to create a window that will allow you to attack it and deal damage by using stun grenades. However, the stun effect won’t last too long, so be very quick.
Tsukuyomi is a Deausphage Aragami, meaning that its main elemental power is either Divine or Spark. This Aragami is specifically weak to Spark damage, and you should not underestimate its super powerful laser shots.
- Forget about guns when you fight Tsukuyomi, as they are barely useful. Melee weapons are a bit better, but you still need to wait for it to attack before it opens for any kind of damage from your side.
- Its weakest points are moon halo, hair and arms. It becomes especially vulnerable right after it performs a spinning dance attack.
This butterfly-like Aragami is definitely one of the hardest to beat in the game. It is extremely mobile, has strong homing attacks and emits powerful rays of light from its forehead that indicate its main source of damage — Divine.
- Sariel is almost always in the air, so using melee weapons would not be smart here.
- Sniper Rifle wouldn’t do too much either since it’s moving way too fast. So, your best shot at hitting Sariel is at midrange with your Assault or Blast guns.
- Aim at head and legs — these are its weakest points.
- Wait for it to perform a light pillar attack, and then try to perform a Down on it.
Massive in size, this is an extremely mobile tank-like Aragami that carries tons of armor and weapons on board.
- Quadriga, despite being heavily armored, is weak to Freeze and Divine damage whether coming from melee or guns.
- Its weakest point is front armor and it is especially vulnerable when enraged.
- Look out for the step back and following after a rocket missile launch — this is one of its strongest attacks, so keep enough distance to be able to avoid it.
Ouroboros is a gigantic Aragami that is covered with countless octopus-like tentacles and red spider-like eyes. It emits a powerful laser beam, so it’s important to approach it only in a long range combat.
- Melee weapons with Divine damage can do well here, but due to its huge size and strong attacks this approach is unadvisable. If you do choose to kill it with your blades, then aim for its legs.
- Use Sniper Rifle with Divine bullets on its eyes instead. This will give you a necessary distance, and if you shoot it in the legs, it will even allow you to perform a Down on it.
- Ouroboros does a strong 360 degree spin attack that you should always watch out for.
Hannibal is considered by many fans of the God Eater franchise to be the hardest Aragami of them all. This is not surprising at all since Hannibal moves and attacks almost like human.
- You can use both melee attacks and guns with Divine bullets — all of them will be relatively effective against Hannibal.
- Try to aim at its head since it is its weakest spot. Also, if you want to perform a Down on it, then attack its legs with your blades.
- Hannibal becomes especially vulnerable right after its double fire breath attack or Firestorm attack.
The great Arda Nova is a goddess-like Aragami that serves as the final boss of God Eater: Resurrection. This one is really tricky since it can be damaged only when it attacks.
- You can deal a significant amount of melee damage to Arda Nova when it gets enraged and attacks. It can be a bit hard to execute at first, but with some practice you will be able to do it.
- Arda Nova has no elemental resistances, so you can use any types of bullets you want in your guns.
- Beware of its Stun attack, which is really strong, and aim towards its head — it is its weakest spot.
If you can beat these ten Aragami, you can beat any others in the game. It will take some practice before you will be able to speedrun these battles, but when you get better at it, you’ll be devouring each and every one of them.
Come back soon for more God Eater: Resurrection guides at GameSkinny!