There are five licenses and license rewards to earn in Gran Turismo 7, and the rewards aren’t necessarily paltry. Cars and credits await those who complete their licenses.
License Rewards in Gran Turismo 7
There are five licenses to earn in Gran Turismo 7, and each license rewards players with credits and up to two new cars depending on how well you perform.
Players can earn either Gold, Silver, or Bronze for completing challenges in less than a certain amount of time. After completing a license with at least bronze in every challenge, you will unlock a new car as a reward.
If you manage to earn gold in every challenge of a specific license, you will be rewarded with an additional car.
Bear in mind that earning gold in all challenges is by no means an easy task as the challenges do get more difficult as you progress through them. Still, it is worth doing if you’re looking to expand your car collection and get those free reward cars.
The rewards for all the different license tests are as follows:
- National B License (Bronze): Renault Clio RS220 Trophy ’16
- National B License (Gold): Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo ’91
- National A License (Bronze): Volkswagen Scirocco R ’10
- National A License (Gold): Subaru BRZ STI Sport ’18
- International B License (Bronze): Toyota GR Supra Race Car Gr.4 ’19
- International B License (Gold): Porsche Taycan Turbo S ’19
- International A License (Bronze): Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car
- International A License (Gold): Alpine A110
- Super License (Bronze): Audi R8 LMS Evo ’19
- Super License (Gold): Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 Competition
Players who manage to earn gold in all the challenges of the five license tests will add ten new cars to their collection for free. Apart from the rewards, these license tests do also teach you some essential skills that every driver must know. Also, you’ll need the licenses in order to be allowed access to certain races.