The new Diamond Casino and Resort update for GTA Online is finally available to all players. Here’s how to host casino missions in GTAO.
Simply follow our guide below, and learn how to start and host casino missions in GTA Online.
Step 1: Start Casino Missions
Before hosting any casino mission in the lobby, you first need to start new mission by following these steps:
- Open your mobile phone
- Go to Internet
- Select Diamond Casino and Resort
- Purchase one of the available penthouses
The cheapest penthouse costs $1,500,000, and it will work. After the purchase you will be contacted by Ms. Baker, who will prompt you to enter the Diamond Casino and start new missions at the lobby.
Step 2: Host Casino Missions
When you start your first casino mission you will notice that you join another player’s lobby. But in order to progress through missions you need to become the host yourself.
Here’s a solution on how to host casino missions for console players:
- When in the lobby quit GTA Online session
- Go back online and create an Invite Only session
- Enter the casino and go to the lobby
- Stand in front of it
- Double tap right on the D-Pad
- Hold down right on the second tap
- Repeat if needed
Here’s a solution for PC players:
- Repeat the first four steps
- Press the “E” key
- Repeat if necessary
It can be hard to host a mission right away due to the servers overload, and many people trying to host missions at the same time. So just repeat these actions several times and you should become host pretty quickly.
For more GTA Online guides, see the list below:
- All the New Cars to Look for in GTA Online‘s Casino Update
- GTA Online Guide: Casino Location
- How to Sell Apartments
- Maude Bounty Locations Guide
- Treasure Hunt Locations