How to Sell Apartments in GTA Online
In the real world, you can sell an apartment to anyone. However, the realty business in GTA Online keeps you from doing just. Instead, you first need to buy a certain number of apartments before being able to trade them in.
Then, in the case of trading, you get to recoup the money you've spent on buying the property that you're trading in for. I know, sounds a bit complicated.
That's why you can find a simple step-by-step guide below on how to actually sell (read: trade-in) your old apartments in GTA Online.
Step 1: Buy Property
GTA Online doesn't allow you to own more than six pieces of property, whether it's apartments or houses. It also doesn't allow you to sell them; it only allows you to trade them in when your number of owned properties has reached its limit of six.
If you don't have six pieces of property yet, then you will have to buy them first before you can "sell" them. Here's how you can buy a property in GTA Online:
- Open your mobile phone
- Select Internet
- Go to Money and Services menu
- Select Dynasty 8 Real Estate webpage
- Purchase property
Step 2: Trade in Property
If you already own six different instances of property in the game, you can start trading them in. Here's how you do that:
- Repeat the same sequence above, trying to purchase the seventh piece of property
- The game will alert you that you can't have more than six
- As a result, it will offer you to trade in one of your previously purchased apartments or houses for a new one
- Select the property you wish to sell in the trade-in menu, which will appear after the alert
- Confirm the trade-in operation
As a result, the game will return the money to your account from the property you've decided to trade in for.
For more GTA Online guides, see the list below: