Watch out as beams galore cover a wide area as you tackle this challenge. Our guide discusses how to solve the Flooded Valley Wellspring puzzle in The Talos Principle 2.
How to Solve the Flooded Valley Wellspring Puzzle in The Talos Principle 2
You can solve the Flooded Valley Wellspring puzzle in The Talos Principle 2 by positioning the devices correctly so that the beams can criss-cross the entire area. Take note that this is puzzle room #4 in this particular sector.
Flooded Valley Wellspring Puzzle Solution
When you first reach The Talos Principle 2 Wellspring puzzle, you’ll notice that there are a couple of Connectors. One is in a large, open area, and the other is in an enclosure behind a transparent barrier. The latter also has narrow corridors, and there are wall sections with gaps.
Here’s what I did to complete this objective:
- First, I linked the main Connector with the blue source. The beam led to the other Connector behind the barrier, as well as the blue receptacle. I was able to pick up the Accumulator because of this.
- Next, I linked the main Connector with the red source. I was then able to use the red beam to switch the Accumulator’s color to red.
Now that we have an independent light source thanks to the Accumulator, it’s time to do the next steps:
- Go ahead and align the two Connectors and Accumulator properly. The Connector in the main area should now be closer to the red receptacle, which is off to the side of the blue source.
- Since the Accumulator is now the source of the red beam, make sure the angles are correct.
- You’ll want the red beam to get linked with the other Connector in the enclosure, as well as the second red receptacle near the terminal.
With the above done, you’ll notice that the red beam is able to criss-cross the puzzle room. This allows you to tag the terminal at the back of the area.
That’s it: that’s everything you need to know about how to solve the Flooded Valley Wellspring puzzle in The Talos Principle 2. For other tips and tactics, you can visit our Talos 2 guides hub.