You’ll be jumping up and down while making openings to make items fall. Our guide discusses how to solve the Lost Marshes Transmission puzzle in The Talos Principle 2.
How to Solve the Lost Marshes Transmission puzzle in The Talos Principle 2
You can solve the Lost Marshes Transmission puzzle in The Talos Principle 2 by swapping the Jammer for the Connector, which then activates the beam. Take note that this is puzzle room #8 in this particular sector.
Lost Marshes Transmission Puzzle Solution
When you enter The Talos Principle 2 Transmission puzzle room, you’ll notice a large structure, as well as two enclosures blocked by barriers. Below, I outline the steps that I took during my playthrough:
- I first used the fan catapult to reach the top of the structure.
- I picked up the Jammer and lowered the barrier to the right. This allowed me to take control of another droid so I could bring it out of the enclosure.
- Next, I picked up the Jammer and jumped back to the top. This is important: you need to switch to first-person view, then use the Jammer to target the barrier with the Item Swapper. I found that switching to first-person view really helped since it prevented the Jammer from falling down accidentally.
With the above done, it was time to make use of the other droid and the Driller:
- Control the other droid down below and exchange the fan part with the Driller.
- Use the Driller to create a hole in the structure’s ceiling.
- Have the robot on the roof pick up the Jammer, then fall down the hole.
- Swap the Jammer and the Connector. Bring the Connector back down on the ground.
When you’re finished with the above steps, all that’s left is to have one of your droids standing on the plate. This reveals the red light source, and you can link that with the Connector and the red receptacle. You should then be able to ride an air current that leads to a ledge with the terminal.
That’s it: that’s everything you need to know about how to solve the Lost Marshes Transmission puzzle in The Talos Principle 2. For other tips and tactics, you can visit our Talos 2 guides hub.