Twitch drop rewards for Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters grant exclusive weapons you’re probably going to want. You can get these rewards by watching streams with Twitch Drops enabled.
Our guide will explain how to claim Twitch rewards in Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters. It’s really easy, all you have to do is follow the steps listed below.
How to Claim Twitch Rewards in Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters
Link Your Twitch and Frontier Accounts
First, you need to link your Twitch and Frontier accounts in order to be able to get the rewards. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Frontier Store webpage.
- Select “Login to Frontier” option.
- Sign in using either your e-mail or platform account.
- Click on “Link your Twitch account” in the next page.
If you’ve done everything right, then you should see the “Your Twitch account has been linked to Frontier” message.
Watch Twitch Streams
After linking your accounts, you can start watching the following Twitch streams:
- Any Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters stream with Twitch Drops enabled will grant you:
- Darig’s Edge Sword.
- Darig’s Precision Psilencer.
- Any Frontier Developments stream will reward you with:
- Ectar’s Brand Sword.
- Ectar’s Blades Falchions.
- Ectar’s Wrath Hammer.
- Forgiveness Storm Bolter.
- Whim of Fury Psycannon.
- Song of Purity Incinerator.
- Test of Faith Psilencer.
- Watch any AngryJoeShow stream before June 24, and you will get:
- Darig’s Bolter Storm Bolter.
Claim Your Rewards
After watching a Twitch stream of your choice, you can finally claim your rewards by following these steps:
- Go to your Twitch inventory webpage, or to Frontier webpage.
- Claim your rewards by clicking “CLAIM“.
- Launch Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters.
- You will find the rewards in your inventory.
That’s all you need to know on how to claim Twitch rewards in Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters. Go forth and slay with the new weapons you’ve added to your arsenal.