All Faron Sky Seed Locations
Faron Sky, when you start the game, is inaccessible. I tried to get there for a while before I learned that you have to reach a specific point in the main quests to clear the storms on the islands. Only then can you head up and get the Korok Seeds located there.
- The first Korok Seed puzzle is fairly classic. You need to climb the large tree and lift the rock on top of it to reveal the Korok.
- One nice feature of Faron Sky is that it isn’t made of islands that are too far apart, so getting both Korok Seeds doesn’t take long. To get the second Seed, go to Dragonhead Island and dive into the flower circle.
While getting the Seeds themselves is simple, they might be some of the last ones you collect since you won’t be able to reach them until you’ve cleared four temples. However, since there are only two Seeds here, you probably won’t need them in order to get all available inventory upgrades.
And with that, we’ve gone over all Faron Sky Korok Seed locations. Check out the rest of our Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom guides here on GameSkinny. To find out how to get all the TotK Korok Seeds, peruse our other Korok Seed locations:
- Akkala Korok Seeds
- East Necluda Korok Seeds
- Eldin Koron Seeds
- Faron Grasslands Korok Seeds
- Gerudo Desert Korok Seeds
- Gerudo Highlands Korok Seeds
- Great Hyrule Forest Korok Seeds
- Hebra and Tabantha Sky Korok Seeds
- Hebra Mountains Korok Seeds
- Lanayru Great Spring Korok Seeds
- Mount Lanayru Korok Seeds
- North Hyrule Field Korok Seeds
- South Hyrule Field Korok Seeds
- Tabantha Tundra Korok Seeds
- West Necluda and Lanayru Korok Seeds