Fortnite Fortnitemares Challenges and Rewards
It's Halloween week, and Fortnite's Fortnitemares seasonal event is now live. As with any weekly update, there are brand new challenges to complete, though these are a lot spookier than the ones we see on a regular basis.
From destroying haunted furniture to finding scary locales on the Fortnite map and defeating the frightening Storm King, these challenges will send a chill up your spine faster than a bump in the night.
You'll find two lists below: one has all of the limited event's challenges, while the other has all of the limited event's rewards. Numbers in parentheses denote how many times you have to perform each challenge. Or, in terms of the Storm King, they show how many times you have to hit its weak points.
Fortnite Fortnitemares Challenges
- Destroy haunted household furniture (5x)
- Leap from a Hideout within 20 meters of an opponent (1x)
- Search a chest in a haunted forest, ghost town, and spooky farm (1x each)
- Deal damage to Storm King weak points (10,000x)
- Revive teammates while battling the Storm King (3x)
- Defeat the Storm King (1x)
Stay tuned for our guide on how to best defeat the Storm King quickly to complete the above challenges.
Fortnite Fortnitemares Rewards
- Fortnitemares loading screen: complete all challenges
- Storm King spray: complete "deal damage to Storm King weak points" challenge
- Storm King banner token: complete "revive teammates while battling Storm King" challenge
- New Fortnitemares umbrella: complete "defeat the Storm King" challenge
That's it for this list of Fortnite Fortnitemares challenges and rewards. None of these are too hard to complete, except for maybe defeating the Storm King. Though we're sure you can certainly do that fairly quickly with a group of friends.
For more on Fortnite Chapter 2, be sure to head over to our Fortnite guides page. We're in the process of tweaking old guides and adding new ones all the time.