The Stardew Valley Complete Steam Achievement Guide
If you're like me, then you have your eyes dead-set on completing the achievements for Stardew Valley. While the achievements may seem intimidating and challenging, they're actually very easy to complete. All it takes is a little planning.
In this guide, I split the achievements into 11 categories.
Please use CTRL + F to quickly jump to the achievement you're looking for.
These achievements are important because they're exclusive to each save.
(Restore the Pelican Town Community Center)
Joja Co. Member of The Year
(Become a Joja member and purchase the community development perks)
In the beginning of the game, Mayor Lewis will show you the community center. Old and run-down, the community center is inhabited by magical creatures, and it is the source of all your town improvements. However, the game gives you two ways you can improve the town:
- You can earn town improvements by completing community center bundles. This will net you the Local Legend achievement.
- Or, you can purchase a membership from Joja Co., which will get the Joja Co. Member of The Year achievement.
Whichever option you choose, know that you will not be able to achieve the other achievement in the same playthrough. So if you decide to buy a membership from Joja Co., you are not allowed to get the Local Legend achievement unless you start another save file.
These achievements are the easiest to obtain, and you'll probably get them sometime during your save.
(Earn 15,000 gold)
(Earn 50,000 gold)
(Earn 250,000 gold)
(Earn 1,000,000 gold)
(Earn 10,000,000 gold)
You can make gold in a bunch of different ways. But if I had to offer you my advice: stick to the berries. Blueberries during the summer, and cranberries during the fall season will net you a bunch of gold.
Museum Collection Achievements
(Donate 40 different items to the museum)
A Complete Collection
(Complete the museum collection)
There are 53 Minerals and 42 Artifacts to find.
Minerals are found by mining rock nodes in The Mines, Skull Cavern, or in the Quarry. You'll most likely stumble upon a majority of these without meaning to.
However, Artifacts may require a bit more attention. They can only be obtained by killing monsters or through the "worm" tiles you see on the ground. (I briefly touch on this in my Stardew Valley Beginner's Guide.)
For all my Animal Crossing lovers out there, think of a "worm" tile as the X that marks a buried item. These "worm" tiles will spawn randomly everyday, and you can get some great stuff if you use your hoe on them.
You might find some valuable artifacts or treasures that can help speed up the completion of your museum collection. So, it's best not to ignore them.
A New Friend
(Reach a 5-heart friend level with someone)
(Reach a 10-heart friend level with someone)
The Beloved Farmer
(Reach a 10-heart friend level with 8 people)
(Reach a 5-heart friend level with 5 people)
(Reach a 5-heart friend level with 10 people)
(Reach a 5-heart friend level with 20 people)
(Get married and have two kids)
Your friendship level is determined by a number of factors. It can be influenced by dialogue choices during heart events, help requests, gifts (good or bad), and conversations.
Every friendship is out of 10 hearts. (When you're married, it is expanded to 12.)
One heart = 250 points, so that means in order to achieve a five heart level, you would need to accumulate 1,250 friendship points with an individual.
How would you do this?
There are a lot of ways to gain friendship points. You can:
- Talk to them. Whenever you talk to somebody, you gain 20 friendship points with them.
- Give them gifts. Gifts are categorized into five different levels: best, good, neutral, bad, and worst. A best gift will net you 80 points, while a worst gift means you would lose 40 points. Here is a table for visual:
While there are some Universal Love items, each character has their own likes and dislikes. Pay close attention to what they enjoy, which is hinted at through their dialogue and found via trial and error. Check out this list of Best Gifts For Villagers for more information.
Honestly, it's all just a matter of talking to whoever you come across every day. If I can give you one tip, it would be to take some time out of your day to converse. It's the easiest way to earn friendship points.
(Cook 10 different recipes)
(Cook 25 different recipes)
(Cook every single recipe)
This is one of the harder sets of achievements to obtain. In order to cook all recipes, you first need to obtain them. You can get recipes by:
- Watching the Queen of Sauce on television. It airs every Sunday and re-runs on Wednesday. After Year 2, the show will start playing re-runs, so be sure to try and watch every show. Missing one can set your achievement completion behind another in-game year.
- Gaining hearts with people. As you become better friends with the townspeople, they will send you recipes in the mail. This is one of the easiest ways to obtain recipes.
Below is a list of all the ingredients you need to complete all the recipes. It's smart to create a chest and start storing the ingredients over time.
|Anytime||Spring||Summer||Fall||Winter||Premade||Crab Pot Fishing|
|16 Sugar||1 Cauliflower||2 Blueberries||1 Amaranth||1 Winter Root||3 Bread||1 Lobster|
|22 Flour||2 Garlic||3 Corn||1 Beet||1 Squid||3 Cheese||1 Crayfish|
|12 Egg||2 Green Bean||2 Hot Peppers||2 Artichoke||1 Fried Egg||1 Crab|
|14 Milk||2 Kale||2 Melon||1 Bok Choy||1 Hashbrown||1 Shrimp|
|11 Oil||2 Parsnip||2 Radish||4 Cranberries||1 Pancake||1 Snail|
|2 Rice||1 Rhubarb||3 Red Cabbage||2 Eggplant||2 Mayo||2 Periwinkles|
|1 Maple Syrup||2 Potato||6 Tomatoes||3 Pumpkins||1 Omelet||3 Mussel|
|1 Oak Resin||1 Blue Jazz||1 Poppy||2 Yams||2 Tortillas||1 Clam|
|5 Cave Carrots||1 Apricot||1 Fiddlehead Fern||1 Apple|
|1 Coconut||1 Leek||1 Tuna||2 Blackberries|
|1 Bream||1 Dandelion||1 Rainbow Trout||2 Wild Plums|
|1 Largemouth Bass||1 Morel||4 Hazelnuts|
|4 Carps||1 Common Shroom||1 Salmon|
|1 Seaweed||2 Sardine||1 Sea Cucumber|
|5 Green Algae||1 Sunfish|
|2 White Algae||2 Eel|
Credits go to /u/Can1s_Major for creating this spreadsheet.
My advice would be to watch Queen of Sauce whenever it airs, and socialize with your neighbors. Keep track of the items listed above and store them away for safe-keeping. When you obtain all the recipes, you can create them all in one go.
(Craft 15 different items)
(Craft 30 different items)
(Craft every item)
There are a total of 93 items you can craft.
This is an incredibly hard set of achievements because you need to keep track of all the items you have crafted. Check the wiki for a list of recipes and ensure you got them all.
If you're still stuck on completing the Craft Master achievement, just follow the steps below:
- Open your save file in NotePad. Your save file is located in C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves\Character_0123456\Character_0123456.
- Search (Ctrl+F) "CraftingRecipes" Everything in between and lists the things you have crafted in that save file. Craft items are numbered with a "1."
- Find items marked with a 0. If any items are marked with a "0," that means you have not crafted it yet.
(Thanks to /u/SXD24 for the advice)
That should help you find what items you have not yet crafted.
(Catch 10 different fish)
(Catch 24 different fish)
(Catch every fish)
(Catch 100 fish)
Here is a list of fish that can be caught. Keep an eye out for fish that are season exclusive. Fishing may be extremely tough at first, but as you level up and get better fishing gear (rods, tackles, bait), it becomes much easier.
However, here are some basic fishing tips to follow:
- Tap the button. Some fish have erratic movement, and holding down the mouse button can be a bit slow. You want to tap instead of holding the button.
- Try to keep the fish near the top of the green bar. Clicking the mouse raises the bar immediately, it takes a while for the bar to go down, though.
- Don't stress! Sometimes, the fish are just too difficult to catch. Don't stress too much about it. As you and your character gain more experience, fishing will become a lot easier.
- Be prepared. There is gear for any situation. If you want to catch more fish, try using the spinners that attract more fish. If you're planning on catching the legendary fish, maybe a bobber that increases the size of your fishing bar will help.
Those are just some basic tips to follow. Keep practicing and you'll be sure to catch every fish!
Here is an infograph created that showcases everything you need to know about the fish in Stardew Valley.
(Upgrade your house)
(Upgrade your house to the maximum size)
(Ship 15 of each crop)
(Ship 300 of one crop)
(Ship every item)
Upgrading your house is simple. Just talk to Robin at the Carpenter's Shop by the Mines and she'll upgrade your house for you. The resources you need can be found here.
The crop achievements are a bit different. Fortunately, they're a lot easier to keep track of than the fishing or recipe ones. To check on your progress, just check up on your 'Collections' tab in your inventory and hover over all of your crops. You'll be able to see how many of each crop you have shipped.
In order to complete the Full Shipment achievement, the first set of collections in the 'Collections' tab contains all the items you need to ship.
(Complete 10 "Help Wanted" requests)
A Big Help
(Complete 40 "Help Wanted" requests)
Protector of the Valley
(Complete all of the Adventure Guild Monster Slayer goals)
In front of Pierre's shop is a bulletin board. Here is where you can look at the various birthday's of the month and respond to any help notices. In order to complete the Gofer and A Big Help achievements, you just need to fulfill some of the requests.
To complete the Protector of the Valley achievement, you need to complete all of the Adventure Guild's goals. Early on in the game you are shown the Mines. The Mines is a place where you can fight monsters, find treasure -- and of course, mine. A man comes up to you and asks you to join the Adventurer's Guild. Visit their location east of the Mines sometime between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM, and there will be a bulletin board posted with a list of goals you need to complete. Completing these goals will net you the achievement.
And as further incentive, each goal will reward you with an item that may help you tremendously.
(Reach level 10 in a skill)
Master of The Five Ways
(Reach level 10 in every skill)
There are five skills: farming, foraging, mining, fishing, and combat. They can each be increased the following ways:
- Farming: Harvesting crops, watering plants, tending to your farm.
- Foraging: Chopping trees, foraging fruits and vegetables.
- Fishing: Fishing and trapping.
- Mining: Mining (or bombing) rocks, ores, and gems.
- Combat: Killing enemies.
My best advice for you would be to just play. Don't focus too much on trying to finish these achievements. As long as you keep playing, you'll complete them.
(Reach the lowest level of the mines)
Mystery of The Stardrops
(Find every stardrop)
(Beat "Journey of The Prarie King")
(Beat "Journey of The Prarie King" without dying)
This concludes the guide. I hope that I was able to help you achieve 100%. If you see anything that seems misplaced, please leave a comment below!