Sons of the Forest Console Commands and Cheats List
Sons of the Forest console commands and cheats allow certain players more control over Endnight Games' island-horror experience. From setting frame rate caps to chopping down all trees and more, there are a fair amount of options, though not everyone will have the access to use them.
Our guide will provide you with all console commands and cheats list in Sons of the Forest that are available to administrators. And if you're curious, here's how to infinitely dupe certain items in Early Access, as well as how to make as many logs as you want.
Sons of the Forest: Administrator Console Commands
Those who have access to administrator rights in the Early Access portion of Sons of the Forest can simply press "Enter" to open the chat and start typing in console commands. In this case, the chat window functions both as a chat and a console. Big Head mode can be enabled by anyone in the game's options menu.
Here is a list of all administrator console commands in Sons of the Forest Early Access:
- /help – Lists all available console commands.
- /save [slot number 1-5] – Manually saves the game in the designated slot number.
- /restart – Restarts the entire game server, and resets all user info, including saves.
- /shutdown – Shuts off game server.
- /ban [steam id] – Bans a Steam user.
- /kick [steam id] – Allows a Steam user to enter the game server.
- /treeregrowmode – Regrows 10% of all cut down trees while players are asleep.
- /allowbuildingdestruction – Allows the destruction of buildings.
- /allowenemiescreative – Allows the creation of enemies in creative mode.
- /openlogs – Shows logs.
- /closelogs – Closes logs.
The following commands are only available to administrators with special "Admind" rights:
- difficulty [Peaceful/Normal/Hard/HardSurvival] – Sets the difficulty of the game on the designated server.
- veganMode [on/off] – Removes all enemies in "on" mode, and returns them back in "off" mode.
- vegetarianMode [on/off] – Removes all enemies during daytime in "on" mode, and returns them back in "off" mode.
- resetHolesMode [on/off] – Removes all holes in the buildings after server restart in "on" mode, and returns them back in "off" mode.
- allowCheats [on/off] – Allows all players on the server to use console commands and cheats.
- saveFolderPath – Determines the directory path of all save slots for the designated game server.
- targetFpsIdle [FPS] – Sets the frame rate cap on the server while the users are disconnected.
- targetFpsActive [FPS] – Sets the frame rate cap on the server when the users are connected to the server.
- configfilepath – Determines the directory path of all configuration files for the designated game server.
- realisticPlayerDamage [on/off] – Enables a higher level of damage that players receive in PvP mode on the designated game server according to the weapons used.
Those are all console commands and cheats list in Sons of the Forest so far. We'll update this list as needed as the survival-horror game moves through Early Access to full launch. For more tips and tricks articles, go to our Sons of the Forest guides page here.
Featured image via Endnight Games.