Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Shipwreck Location Guide
Captain Kenway's Caribbean is dotted with shipwrecks, with plenty of booty ready for the taking. Here is a quick run down of all the sunken ships that can be found in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.
These shipwrecks become available after you have access to the diving bell, which you receive at some point during Sequence 6.
For tips on how to successfully navigate these shipwrecks, check out my Assassin's Creed 4 Shipwreck Guide. I've listed the shipwrecks by their coordinates. Not all of these shipwrecks will require you to use the diving bell.
- Location Name: Petite Caverne
- Map Coordinates: 901, 264
- Location Name: Jiguey
- Map Coordinates: 564, 539
- Location Name: Kabah Ruins
- Map Coordinates: 769, 145
- Location Name: Devil's Eyes Caves
- Map Coordinates: 487, 356
- Location Name: The Blue Hole
- Map Coordinates: 471, 170
- Location Name: La Concepcion Shipwreck
- Map Location: 180, 296
- Location Name: the Black Trench
- Map Location: 221, 449
- Location Name: Anotcha Shipwreck
- Map Location: 630, 660
- Location Name: San Juan
- Map Location: 479, 487
- Location Name: Anotto Bay
- Map Location: 621. 277
- Location Name: Ambergris Key
- Map Location: 55, 178
- Location Name: San Ignacio
- Map Location: 378, 769
- Location Name: Atocha
- Map Location:632, 661
If you complete all of thirteen shipwrecks, you unlock an achievement known as "Seven Deadly Sins." This will help you complete the Abstergo Challenges.
To find out more about Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, be sure to check out the AC4 Master Guide.