Fortnite Battle Star Guide: Follow the Treasure Map Found in Pleasant Park
As you know, there's really no need to look out for the actual treasure map to claim each week's Battle Star. However, if you still need it, this week's treasure map can be found in Pleasant Park.
Surprisingly, the treasure map in Fortnite's 1.63 update is really easy to decipher, so just follow our guide below for the exact location of the Battle Star.
This week's treasure map will lead you to the Battle Star located on the top of the hill at Tilted Towers (see the screenshot above for exact location).
There's no doubt you know where to find Tilted Towers, but the exact hill you're looking for is positioned in the eastern part of the location, just at the edge of the city.
You need to land right on top of it and claim your Battle Star. Of course, Tilted Towers will be hot, so you might want to do this challenge as a squad.
As you see, this Week 7 challenge is really simple (except having to navigate all the gunfire that's sure to light up Tilted Towers). Regardless, you should be able to finish this hard difficulty challenge in no time.
Hopefully, Epic Games will come up with some more exciting treasure map locations for the next week's challenge.
That's all for this week's Season 4 treasure map challenge. For other Fortnite guides at GameSkinny, check out the list below:
- Map Guide: Search Chests in Risky Reels
- Challenge Guide: Score a Goal on Different Pitches
- How to Log Out of Fortnite on the Switch
- Where to find the Soccer Stadium & Patch Notes
- Poster Locations Complete Challenge Guide
- Map Guide: Loot Lake Chest Locations
- Blockbuster Guide: Search Between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint
- Take to the Skies With the Fortnite Bouncer Trap
- SCAR vs. FAMAS -- Which One Is Better?
- Best Fortnite Battle Royale Loadout for Season 4