FFXIV: Amazing Manderville Weapons Guide
The Amazing Manderville weapons in Final Fantasy XIV are upgraded versions of Manderville relic weapons you can get by finishing the Hildibrand questline. You've got a few more steps after getting the regular Hildibrand quests, that are luckily not that much effort compared to getting through all those quests from ARR all the way up to Endwalker.
How to Get Amazing Manderville Weapons in FFXIV
Endwalkers relic weapons are obtained in a different way from previous expansions. If you've ignored the Hildibrand questline, you're in for a long and painful process. If you haven't, though, it shouldn't take that much time.
- Complete the "Endwalker" main scenario quest.
- Complete an entire "Hildibrand" quest line:
- Start: The Rise and Fall of Gentlemen.
- End: The Imperfect Gentleman.
- Obtain the first relic weapon by speaking to House Manderville Manservant at Radz-At-Han.
- Complete the "Make It a Manderville" side quest.
- Complete "Make Another Manderville" repeatable quest given by House Manderville Artisan, if you wish to obtain other relic weapons.
Each additional relic weapon will cost you 3 Manderium Meteorites, which can be obtained at Jubrunnah in Radz-at-Han (x12.2 - y10.9). Note that each meteorite will cost you 500 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy.
Once you have obtained at least one Manderville weapon, you can upgrade it to Amazing Manderville weapon by following these steps:
- Complete the "Generational Bonding" adventure quest from the "Somehow Further Hildibrand" quest line in order to upgrade the first weapon.
- Complete "The Next Mander-level" repeatable quest from House Manderville Artisan, if you wish to further upgrade your other relic weapons.
Each upgrade will require you to bring 3 Complementary Chondrites to House Manderville Artisan, which can be obtained at Jubrunnah in Radz-at-Han (x12.2 - y10.9). Note that each chondrite will also cost you 500 Allagan Tomestones of Astronomy.
That's how you get your Amazing Manderville relics in Final Fantasy XIV. Be sure to check out more FFXIV tips and tricks articles right here.
Featured screenshot by GameSkinny