Looking back at all my Final Fantasy XIV guides I felt it was time I organized them. This post will serve to list out all current and upcoming guides I have on Gameskinny. I would like to thank Ashley for the idea, as she just did a list for her guides as well.
What I Cover
I generally cover the story quests, dungeons, trials, and hunting logs within the game so anything that is related to those items will likely be posted on at some point by me. If tradecrafts or gathering is more your thing check out Ashley’s list. I currently only have one guide planned to come from gathering.
Now to the actual lists. I’ll start with my story line guides for the normal mode versions of Ifrit, Titan, and Garuda:
Other than the two final story dungeons and the trial battles I also plan on writing guides for all the dungeons in the game. Currently I’ve only covered Amdapor Keep but I will list all of the dungeons below.
- Amdapor Keep: Psycheflayer
- Amdapor Keep: Demon Wall
- Amdapor Keep: Anantaboga
- Copperbell Mines Part 1
- Copperbell Mines Part 2
- Haukke Manor
I approached my hunting log guides a bit different. For tier one I cover the starting city which encompasses all classes that start there. For the remainder of the tiers I will be doing them based on the class/job. I currently only have two of my hunting log guides finished but more will be coming soon.
- Gridania Tier One Hunter’s Log Guide
- Lancer Tier Two Hunter’s Log Guide
- Lancer Tier Three Hunter’s Log Guide
- Lancer Tier Four Hunter’s Log Guide
- Lancer Tier Five Hunter’s Log Guide
The only thing that currently fits under this section is my Relic Quest progression guides. This is actually a pretty long quest line that not even I have completed yet. I personally am stuck on Titan, but many people get stuck a bit earlier. I won’t relist the Amdapor Keep guides in this section because I already have them up above.
- A Relic Reborn: Overview Guide
- Dhorne Chimera Guide
- Hydra Guide
- Ifrit Hard Mode Guide
- Garuda Hard Mode Guide
- Titan Hard Mode Guide
A Realm Awoken: Patch 2.1 Guides
In this section I’ll have links to guides from patch 2.1. This includes: Crystal Tower, Pharos Sirius, Copperbell Mines Hard Mode, Haukke Manor Hard Mode, Extrem Primals, Moggle Mog, Ultima, and new quest guides. I may also cover PvP and housing, I haven’t decided on those yet.
This section will be for Crystal Tower, the first real raid of FFXIV. (post 2.2)
Here I will add links for the new dungeons.
- Pharos Sirius – First Boss Symond the Unsinkable
- Pharos Sirius – Second Boss Zu
- Pharos Sirius – Third Boss Tyrant
- Pharos Sirius – Fourth Boss Siren
- Copperbell Mines Hard – First Boss
- Copperbell Mines Hard – Second Boss
- Copperbell Mines Hard – Third Boss
Through The Maelstrom: Patch 2.2 Guides
- The Lost City of Amdapor Diabolos
- Brayflox’s Longstep Hard Gobmachine G-VI
- The Whorleater Leviathan Hard
- Battle On The Big Bridge Gilgamesh
Defenders of Eorzea: Patch 2.3 Guides
- The Striking Tree (Hard): Ramuh Fight.
- Hulbreaker Isle Dungeon.
- Stone Vigil (Hard) Dungeon.
- Syrcus Tower – Scylla Boss Guide
- Syrcus Tower – Glasya Labolas Boss Guide
- Syrcus Tower – Amon Boss Guide
- Syrcus Tower – Xande Boss Guide
Dreams of Ice: Patch 2.4 Guides
- Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Hard) Shiva Fight
- Snowcloak Dungeon Guide
- Sunken Temple of Qarn (Hard) Dungeon Guide
- Sastasha (Hard) Dungeon Guide
Before the Fall: Patch 2.5 Guides
- Amdapor Keep (Hard) Dungeon Guide
- Wanderer’s Palace (Hard) Dungeon Guide
- The Keeper of the Lake Dungeon Guide
- The Chrysalis Trial Fight Guide
- Urth’s Fount – Odin Primal Fight Guide
The first set of Event guides that I’ll be writing are the Lightning quest line guides. I’ll do a separate guide for each chapter.
- Chapter 1: For The Winsome
- Chapter 2: Seeking The Scoop
- Chapter 3: A Knight’s Passage
- Chapter 4: Wonder and Lightning
Crafting Class Quest Turn In Guides
I’m also starting a new series of guides on crafting. This series will focus on class quest turn ins.
- Carpenter Class Quest Turn In Guide Part 1 (1-25)
- Carpenter Class Quest Turn In Guide Part 2 (30-50)
- Weaver Class Quest Turn In Guide Part 1 (1-25)
- Weaver Class Quest Turn In Guide Part 2 (30-50)
I’ve also posted a few miscellaneous guides to leveling and what not. While some of these have outgrown their purposes new players may still find a bit of use out of them.
- FFXIV Leveling Guide I: Getting Started
- FFXIV Leveling Guide II: Experience
- FFXIV Leveling Guide III: Gathering Crafting & Advanced Tips
- FFXIV Advanced Crafting and Gathering Tips
- FFXIV Amdapor Keep Bonus Guide
If I add anything that isn’t currently on the list I will also add it on here. Anything on here that currently does not have a link means it is currently in work and not posted yet on the site. As I finish more guides I will link them on here so check back frequently. If there is any guide in particular you’d like to see done that’s not complete yet, or not on the list, leave a comment below and I’ll try to get it up as soon as possible.