There’s an old telephone booth in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, which is a part of the “Lucretia My Reflection” quest. You need to find this old phone and call the right numbers to complete this quest. But there are other numbers you can call to unlock various easter eggs. Our guide will provide you with a complete list of all phone numbers in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, including tips on how to find the telephone booth.
All Phone Numbers Listed in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
The old telephone booth is located inside the Capitan Caliente restaurant in Dogtown. I’ve marked the restaurant building with the yellow marker on the map above. Go inside the restaurant and scan the shelf marked on the map to move it aside. It’ll reveal an old-fashioned phone, which you can use to make phone calls.
If you wish to complete the “Lucretia My Reflection” quest or simply unlock some fun easter eggs, here are all the possible phone numbers you can call:
- 0931: Calls Reed, which is required for completing the “Lucretia My Reflection” quest.
- 911: Emergency phone number.
- 5745552377: Reveals The Witcher 3 easter egg by playing the game’s soundtrack.
- 6175556277: Starts playback of the “Never Fade Away” song performed by Johnny Silverhand’s band Samurai, which is a part of the Cyberpunk 2077 official soundtrack.
- 9991674545: Starts playback of the “Never Fade Away” song once again.
- 12102020: A service that allows you to subscribe to the game review mailing list.
- 80018135: Starts playback of a funny joke.
Johnny will be especially happy to hear his band’s song as well as The Witcher 3 theme. But those are all phone numbers listed in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty. Check out our Cyberpunk 2077 guides library for more help with the game, such as how to get Legendary Gorilla Arms and a Run This Town walkthrough.