Psychubes act as character weapons in Reverse 1999 that give them stronger attacks and special abilities. However, since there are so many, it can be difficult to choose which ones are the best for each character. Don’t fret, friends! I’ve ranked the best Physchubes in the game.
Best Reverse 1999 Psychubes Ranked
How to Get Psychubes
To get Psychubes, you’ll have to complete Pneuma Analysis stages. They’ll unlock in Chapter 2, so you don’t have to wait long to access them. However, each stage only has a small chance of rewarding you with the Psychube you want. Unfortunately (but not surprisingly), this means you’ll have to farm these stages for a while to get the best ones.
You can also purchase Psychubes from their specific shop. However, the best ones will cost a rare currency called Thoughts in Entirety that require a lot of grinding.
How to Upgrade Psychubes
You can also upgrade Psychubes by engraving them in the Warehouse. This will improve their overall stats, and if you have a duplicate 4- or 5-Star Psychube, you can Amplify them together to unlock new effects.
My Ranking of the Best Psychubes
If you’ve checked out our other lists, such as our Reverse 1999 best characters tier list, I’ll be using a similar tiering system for Psychubes.
- S-Tier: The very best that you can get.
- A-Tier: Better than average and a good replacement for S.
- B-Tier: Average and can be situational.
- The Carat of the Heart
- Brave New World
- Silent and Adoring
- His Bounden Duty
- An Afternoon Nap
- Remaining Absurdity
- Tomorrow Also
- A Free Heart
- The Footloose
- Laughter and Laughter
- A Satisfied Eater
- Beyond Wonderland
- Her Bright Future
- Thunderous Applause
- Yearning Desire
- That Inquisitive Dear
- Blasphemer of Night
- Luxurious Leisure
- Her Second Life
- Balance, Please
My Personal Favorite Psychube Combinations
In my time playing Reverse 1999, I’ve found a few ideal combinations that you may find helpful, too. Again, getting any Psychube is random and completely governed by RNG. However, if you get these, they synergize well together.
- Eternity + Hopscotch: This will increase Eternity’s attack power, which is already high. Since deals damage to multiple enemies, this will take them out even faster.
- Medicine Pocket + That Inquisitive Dear: Medicine Pocket is already one of the best Healers in the game. This Psychube will increase her healing abilities and gain an attack buff to whoever she heals.
- Lilya + Thunderous Applause: Lilya strives at dealing a lot of damage to a single target. However, she requires a high critical hit, which is what Thunderous Applause helps with.
That’s our ranking of the best Reverse 1999 Psychubes. It should be noted that since it’s a gacha game, you won’t be guaranteed all of the best S-Tier Psychubes. So just fill them in as best you can. For more tips and guides, such as how to complete the Targeting Exam and where to find the Fish and Chips, click the links or check out our growing guides hub.