The Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom A Spinning Device puzzle will live up to its name in Susuyai Shrine. For the most part, you’ll be coasting to the finish line. However, there’s still some tricky parts that might leave you stumped. This is our complete guide to solving the Susuyai Shrine A Spinning Device puzzle in TotK.
Susuyai Shrine A Spinning Device Puzzle Solution in TotK
Susuyai Shrine Location
The Susuyai Shrine can be found directly southwest of Lookout Landing within Hyrule Field. The map above has its location marked for your convenience, and the exact coordinates are –0786, -0435, 0018.
TotK A Spinning Device Walkthrough
The Spinning Device puzzle will utilize Zonai device wheels with a little help from your Ultrahand. I had a great time completing this one, and learning how creative you can get with a wheel in TotK. Here’s what you need to do:
- When you enter the Shrine, you’ll notice there’s makeshift vehicles coasting past you, run past them being careful not to get hit and jump up to the second platform.
- Grab a vehicle with your Ultrahand and move it to your platform, hit the wheels to disengage them for now.
- Rotate the vehicle so that the arrows are pointing towards the exit and in front of the rolling track.
Related: Forward Force Shrine Guide
How to Get the Susuyai Shrine A Spinning Device Treasure Chest
- The treasure chest is riding on one of the vehicles on the track, watch for it and then grab it with your Ultrahand.
- Move the vehicle to your platform, and open the chest.
- You’ll receive 5x Arrow, and you’ll need them for the last section of the puzzle.
- Return to the vehicle you positioned towards the exit.
- Jump on the vehicle and hit a wheel with your primary weapon to turn it on.
- Ride the vehicle across the rolling track, and on to the next platform.
- Hit a wheel with your primary weapon to turn them off.
- With your Ultrahand, detach a wheel from your vehicle, and attach it to the gate opening mechanism on the right, so that the arrow is facing clockwise.
- Hit the wheel with your primary weapon to turn it on, the gate to the next area will open.
- Enter the final room and grab one of the existing wheels that you see on the left with your Ultrahand.
- Attach the wheel to the hanging platform by positioning it behind the joint and on top of the track, as shown above.
- Jump on the platform, and shoot an arrow at the wheel to engage the device.
- Ride the platform to the other side to complete the shrine, and receive the Light of Blessing!
Well, that’s it for our guide on solving the A Spinning Device puzzle in the Susuyai Shrine. Be sure to check out our other guides at our Zelda: TotK guides hub.